Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Reports Trip Reports
Discount Florida Car Hire
Unread 12 Sep 19, 09:24 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
Joker in the pack

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Day 6 we fly to Vegas yay

We where up at 4 and out by 5 and at the airport by 6 our flight was 9:15 but it was still very bizzy we had done twilight check in and all so brought fast pass for security which was brilliant. I did something stupid I had a peace of silver paper in my pocket which I forgot about and it set the machine off I thought I was going to get a strip seach I did get though in the end what a dope but never mind we brought somethings from boots and had a walk around all so did a bit of people watching the we where called to our boarding gate and waited the flight was delayed half a hour as there was a small fault they had to fix but we did make it up comeing in to land Maria was sick she dont seem to like flying in to Vegas as she was sick the last time. We got off and headed for security it was very bizzy Maria was Ill again and when we came back the lady allowed us though. They asked if a doctor needed to be called but Maria and I said no we caught our shuttle to our hotel. I checked us in I just asked for a high floor and one facing the strip I got both so I gave the lady 20.00 which she was pleased about . I took Maria to our room and we both had a freshing up Maraia felt better so we went to the food caught in excabour and just had a snack we had a walk along the strip and just took everything in I brought a 7 day pass for the mono rail buy one get one free which was good all so 3 day bus pass which was fine we. Caught the Duce down to the CLS done a bit of shopping then went back to the hotel Maria looked tied so she whent to bed I just used I pad and did some catching up. I was a sleep by 11 Vegas time so I was awake just over 26 hours here some pics

I will of course post more as I go along

Edited at 09:25 PM.
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
cardiff manchester vegas all booked
Kenwood Travel