Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 8 Aug 19, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
hbmip_disney
Gone all Goofy

hbmip_disney's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Mobile

Originally Posted by Quensabob View Post
Be aware there are no tables in Oga's Cantina it's just a bar with oy snacks,the reservation is just to get in!
Oh right I didn’t realise that, now the button to search for tables has been taken away “due to the land reaching high capacities” so will assume it is very overbooked for now!
hbmip_disney is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:11 AM  
Link to this Post
strawbs
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by hbmip_disney View Post
Has anyone managed to actually get a table at Oga’s for the 30th August? If anyone is cancelling one then please let me know! Or if a sudden burst of availability comes up - at the moment it’s just saying unable to search for tables at this time apart from for brunch which is saying no tables between 6:30am and 2pm
Got one at 7am this morning! Keep trying
strawbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Am looking end of Jan/ beg of Feb... Anyone managed to get one for around this time? Doesn’t have a search button for dates but is highlighted on the calendar so unsure whether you can do these dates yet!?
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
SMAX
Imagineer

SMAX's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Guidebook Photos: 69
Originally Posted by Quensabob View Post
Be aware there are no tables in Oga's Cantina it's just a bar with oy snacks,the reservation is just to get in!
There are tables. Booths around the edge. But there are not many compared to the masses of people in there. So the chances of getting one is slim.

SMAX is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:17 AM  
Link to this Post
Cabbie
Imagineer

Cabbie's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jadepansy459 View Post
Am looking end of Jan/ beg of Feb... Anyone managed to get one for around this time? Doesn’t have a search button for dates but is highlighted on the calendar so unsure whether you can do these dates yet!?
I've got Savi's 3rd February. I'm staying on site so was able to book as it is treated like an ADR.

-Steve
Florida-07,08,09,10,11,12,14,16,17,19,21,23 California-06,10,11,15,23,24 Vegas 12,13,15,22 New York- 05,08,12,17,23 Washington DC-09 Boston-07,10 Hong Kong-05,16 Tokyo-05 Dubai-09,14 Jamaica-12 Abu Dhabi-18 Shanghai-18 Toronto-19 Singapore-22
Cabbie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Couldn't get the droid booking yesterday - managed to grab one at 7:30pm on opening day!

Keep checking guys!

Fingers crossed we can get in - hopefully the cantina and droid booking will help!
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Compared it to another restaurant and the blue ‘check availability’ box has just disappeared so unable to check any dates at all. Anyone else have this?
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Lisa
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I can find slots for droid but can't complete reservation ...something went wrong apparently which us helpful 🙈...anyone got any tips ? Also having trouble with dining as others have said ... thank you
And a huge thank you for posting this thread ... the power of the dibb is a wonderful thing 😁👏👏
Lisa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
skstorm
VIP Dibber

We got a booking for 3 on the day we wanted all be it dinner rather than in the morning and there is availability for 1 10 mins later (we are a party of 4) but it won't let me book the 1 alongside the 3 we allready have - any ideas how to do this? We only have 1 MDE account that I run for all of us and all passes etc are linked to that one
Old 8 Aug 19, 08:23 AM  
Link to this Post
baldybouncer
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lisa View Post
I can find slots for droid but can't complete reservation ...something went wrong apparently which us helpful 🙈...anyone got any tips ? Also having trouble with dining as others have said ... thank you
And a huge thank you for posting this thread ... the power of the dibb is a wonderful thing 😁👏👏
Is your credit card you are using still valid? that is what stopped me fist time around - it had expired from our last trip! - Added new one and it went through fine