Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 29 Sep 18, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
MissJRabbit
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
It’s actually a little bit cheaper 🧐 to book via run to the magic unless I’m missing something? RTTM prices even include park tickets

That only includes 2 day park tickets, rather than the 5 day park tickets that booking with Disney. When you upgrade the tickets with run to the magic it’s definitely it cheaper.
MissJRabbit is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Sep 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by MissJRabbit View Post
That only includes 2 day park tickets, rather than the 5 day park tickets that booking with Disney. When you upgrade the tickets with run to the magic it’s definitely it cheaper.
Ah okay now it all makes sense, see I have no clue with Paris lol thank you x
Old 30 Sep 18, 12:29 PM  
Link to this Post
FindingMerida
Apprentice Imagineer

FindingMerida's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Ah okay now it all makes sense, see I have no clue with Paris lol thank you x
Not just you! Everything with DLP seems to be overly complicated

We have just booked directly with Disney this morning Will add the 36k challenge at the end of October once it becomes available
May 2016 - DLP Newport Bay Club Oct 2016 - DIBB Villa, BLT
Jun 2017 - DIBB Villa, HRH, AKV
Mar 2018 - DLP Magic Circus Jun 2018 - DCL Magic 7 Day Med
Sep 2018 - DLP 36K Challenge Nov 2018 - DLP Sequoia Lodge at Christmas
Apr 2019 - DIBB Villa, AKV, BLT
Sep 2019 - DLP 36K Challenge
Oct 2019 - DCL Fantasy 7 day Western Caribbean
Sep 2020 - DLP 36K Challenge
FindingMerida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 18, 03:11 PM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by FindingMerida View Post

We have just booked directly with Disney this morning Will add the 36k challenge at the end of October once it becomes available
Haha thank you for making me feel better. Is that when they’re out? That’s a great idea if so, thank you x
Old 1 Oct 18, 10:49 AM  
Link to this Post
jclaydon
Proud to wear my Ears

Think this is the way we're going to go as well. Do you know if you can just phone up to add on the bibs?
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 18, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
Think this is the way we're going to go as well. Do you know if you can just phone up to add on the bibs?
I've just phoned disney and they said yes thats what you do, although they can't make any guarantee's for definite. Has anyone done this before?
The 2 nights free offer ends today! Eek

What should we doooooo
Old 1 Oct 18, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
FindingMerida
Apprentice Imagineer

FindingMerida's Reviews
Originally Posted by jclaydon View Post
I was very lucky that when I phoned yesterday the CM seemed to be quite clued up on what was happening (this is pretty rare when calling DLP!)

So until yesterday, they could book the full thing (including bibs) using the Netherlands offer, but as of today no country is able to book bibs. As I had already booked using the UK website she gave me two options:

1. Cancel my existing booking and book via the Netherlands offer, but it could take up to 4 weeks for my original deposit to be refunded
2. Wait until the bibs are available for the international market at the end of October, call up and add them to my booking.

When I asked if they had a date, she laughed, and I laughed, and we both agreed the people of the internet would probably know before she did

I hope that helps! Keep an eye on here, I'm sure as soon as they're available to book someone will post
FindingMerida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Oct 18, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
FindingMerida
Apprentice Imagineer

FindingMerida's Reviews
I've just phoned disney and they said yes thats what you do, although they can't make any guarantee's for definite. Has anyone done this before?
The 2 nights free offer ends today! Eek

What should we doooooo
Do it! If you're going Thu-Mon the two nights free offer is perfect. I'm not worried about getting the bibs added as so many people did it that way for this year.
Old 1 Oct 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Do it! If you're going Thu-Mon the two nights free offer is perfect. I'm not worried about getting the bibs added as so many people did it that way for this year.
I did ask her if she personally added bibs on to existing packages before and she said she had! I just feel worried because I'm advising 15 other people so far too! Okay will confirm with the group tonight and will book! x
Old 1 Oct 18, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
jclaydon
Proud to wear my Ears

I was very lucky that when I phoned yesterday the CM seemed to be quite clued up on what was happening (this is pretty rare when calling DLP!)

So until yesterday, they could book the full thing (including bibs) using the Netherlands offer, but as of today no country is able to book bibs. As I had already booked using the UK website she gave me two options:

1. Cancel my existing booking and book via the Netherlands offer, but it could take up to 4 weeks for my original deposit to be refunded
2. Wait until the bibs are available for the international market at the end of October, call up and add them to my booking.

When I asked if they had a date, she laughed, and I laughed, and we both agreed the people of the internet would probably know before she did

I hope that helps! Keep an eye on here, I'm sure as soon as they're available to book someone will post
Thats annoying, as think I'm going to go for the Netherlands offer - the 25% off and free HB works better for us as only staying 3 nights.

So think I'll book that offer (it seems to be on till the 9th Oct), then hopefully add the bibs on later in the month.
jclaydon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List