Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 8 Jan 12, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_virgin
Helping Donald

Hey everybody

Thought I'd pop my head in and say hi. We're going 19th - 21st March staying in the Cheyenne. I'm hoping they announce the opening times and ride closures soon as I've also heard lots of things could be closed due to 20th anniversary facelifts! Really hope this isn't true
March 2011 - DLP - Santa Fe - little ones first trip to the mouse
March 2012 - DLP - Cheyenne - bump no. 2 on board
Disney_virgin is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 12, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1987
Excited about Disney

Hi Disney Virgin - that is what I have heard too :-( My birthday is the 21st March, and I really wanted to be there for my birthday - but kinda think we made a mistake now!
Tink1987 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 12, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Tink1987 View Post
Hi All,

We are going to Paris on the 16th March and then onto DLP on the 19th March for 5 nights. Staying at the Sequoia Lodge. Can I ask if anyone else is worried about going in March now? I've read a lot of reports that not a lot will be on that month due to the 20th Anniversary celebrations kicking off on the 1st April. I really wanted to go for my birthday though :-(
I thought this that's going to be closed I must admit I am disappointed that they haven't done it yet I feel like they are doing because know so many people are going to complain about it! I wouldn't mind if so munched was close if the price reflected compensated it!

It does make me wonder if Easter was really early this year like it can be and some time be mid march meaning the schools would be off that all the work would be getting done now!

Edited at 11:21 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jan 12, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post

we also Booked in march for our DD birthday that's why we are going then!
Old 9 Jan 12, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Hello me and my DBF are going to DLP on the 11th March for 4 glorious nights, staying at SL! I'm so excited, he booked the holiday as my Christmas prezzie which was a huge surprise and I'm still a bit in shock, time to get planning now though! We last visited in 2010 and stayed at Santa Fe, we are so looking forward to staying at SL, snuggling up by the fire in the evenings with a cocktail! Yum!

Just gotta start planning our meals now, we love food and we're excited about trying as many restaurants as we can!

Is it going to be super duper cold!? I don't know what to pack! I'm thinking lots of layers in case I get hot...and my Minnie ears of course
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 12, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by oh_darling View Post
Hello me and my DBF are going to DLP on the 11th March for 4 glorious nights, staying at SL! I'm so excited, he booked the holiday as my Christmas prezzie which was a huge surprise and I'm still a bit in shock, time to get planning now though! We last visited in 2010 and stayed at Santa Fe, we are so looking forward to staying at SL, snuggling up by the fire in the evenings with a cocktail! Yum!

Just gotta start planning our meals now, we love food and we're excited about trying as many restaurants as we can!

Is it going to be super duper cold!? I don't know what to pack! I'm thinking lots of layers in case I get hot...and my Minnie ears of course

I think we ar going to have to wait till closer to the time as it seems the weather changes all the time I remember DD being a week old (She was born March 10th) and being out with her in her pram for the first time it was so hot we went out in short sleeved shirts x
Old 9 Jan 12, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi All,

I am going to Disneyland Paris on 26th to 29th March with my husband, 2 children, brother and sister. We are staying at the SL. Also pretty concerned about possible ride closures. Wish they would also let us know about opening times and extra magic hours so I can plan!
Old 9 Jan 12, 06:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink1987
Excited about Disney

I am going to do the same Libby, lots and lots of layers! On a diet at the moment as well so don't want to buy too much before we go :-)

I just really am concerned about the restaurant and ride closures I am hearing about. Kinda thinking that's why they haven't bothered releasing any hours yet. We were talking last night about even changing our dates but we can't really as we have booked the car ferry and our hotel in Paris...
Tink1987 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 12, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi there, I have not been on for a while so catching up with all goings on . I am going 18 to 23 march staying at the cheyenne. It will be my 1st time staying there hopefully it lives up to all the good reviews. Me and sister and 2 kids have been the last 3 years and always stayed New York. This year my Dad wanted to come so we have had to come down hotels cos he has had to pay single supplement for his room. The end of the day a room is a room. There is another closure up for march which my kids love Moteurs… Action! Stunt Show Spectacular is closed 12 to 23 march the kids will be gutted. I hope the weather is the same as last march with temps about 20 degrees on the 20th march 2011. I have known it so warm. I hope all march trippers have all the disney fun...
Old 10 Jan 12, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by claireyp76 View Post
Hi All,

I am going to Disneyland Paris on 26th to 29th March with my husband, 2 children, brother and sister. We are staying at the SL. Also pretty concerned about possible ride closures. Wish they would also let us know about opening times and extra magic hours so I can plan!
Hi Claire we are going these dates too! we are staying in the Cheyenne, we usually stay in SL, but this is the first time i will be going with my little boy and Partner, so we wanted to stay where i hadnt stayed before so it was new to us all!

i hate waiting to find out what rides will be closed! Im really hoping Buzz is open! think my little boy willl love Buzz ride
Closed Thread