Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 12 Oct 17, 10:31 PM  
Link to this Post
bambikate
VIP Dibber

bambikate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 25
What a lovely day! Love the look of the Wave breakfast. Also love the art you bought, is it printed on Canvas and you have to just get it stretched onto a frame?

Dinner also looked lovely!

Off to read the next day xx

IG: _disneykate_
YouTube: DisneyKate
bambikate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 17, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindy15
Excited about Disney

Thanks for sharing as always, and thanks too for going to the wave, we have 3 nights at BLT. coming up really soon, and the wave breakfast looked superb and pretty good value for money (we're not on ddp).. I also noticed Isabella had a Disney cruise line lanyard as her pin collection so I'm assuming that you guys have also done the Disney cruise, doe I'm off to look back at your older trip reports to see if I can get any tops 😉.. Thanks guys, great reading
Lindy15 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 17, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Jaspercat10
VIP Dibber

What a great day thank you for sharing 😁
Old 15 Oct 17, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Lovely day

Joan
Old 15 Oct 17, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Mobile

Love the Beauty & the beast notepad! Did Isabella know what a vhs was? Ha!

Ah I love the sound of crickets! Such a Florida noise
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 17, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Mobile

The Wave always looks lovely food. I'll have to put it in my possibles list!

I've never heard of that new princess but it's a while since my daughters watched Disney Junior.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 17, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

oh! I've never noticed the giant in there before! And to think I was only in there a few days ago too haha!

I don't think I'd ever visited under the station either, except the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom quests took us there - it was cool to have a look around

I want those biscuits, they look delicious!
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 17, 04:25 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Thanks to your last trip report we was very impressed with The Wave this year Will definitely be going back

Another magical duty at MK. Love the artwork
Old 9 Nov 17, 10:45 PM  
Link to this Post
eleele
Apprentice Imagineer

Fabulous write up! I don't think we'll be able to fit in a Red Lobster visit this time but those cheese biscuits look so good I'm going to hunt down a biscuit mix in the shops and have a go at making them when I get home.

Loved your MK photos, the People Mover is one of our must-do rides this time.

I'm also fancying the very snazzy bracelet that Isabella is sporting - lucky girl!
eleele is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Nov 17, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Zomax25 View Post
What a lovely day! You packed so much in. Both Waves and the Red Lobster look delicious.
It was a good day for food

Originally Posted by Floridaagogo View Post
I think the entrance to the Wave is beautiful.a great day.i do love Disney art but think if I started I wouldn't know where to stop 😳
Getting the postcards are a nice and cheaper way to get the art

TFR

Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Day 13 and you're only just riding people mover - poor show, must try harder First ride of the holiday for us - dad's law

Loved breakfast at The Wave - the Eggs Benedict were awesome.

Cheddar Bay Biscuits were missed this year.

That area under the station was where, on our first visit, we asked a CM to settle a family discussion over the pronunciation of "Pinocchio" - poor lady was utterly confused and, nearly 6 years later, the discussion still rumbles on

Looks like you're on track to finish before the next trip!

Another great day, thanks for sharing.
We like to save People Mover till later, in fact one year we left it so late we forgot to do it!

Wave breakfast is a huge favourite of ours!

Cheddar Bay biscuits are lovely. We actually bought a make-your-own box from Publix, not sure if I mentioned that in the report...

"Pinnochio" is a bit like "diplodocus". Or "schedule"!

TFR

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Another great day, breakfast looks yummy. Can't beat a spontaneous buffet in the morning!
I need to get clued up, never heard of Princess Elena! xx
Princess Elena is on Disney Channel, she's a spin off from Sofia the FIrst on Disney Junior

TFR

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
Love Red Lobster, everything looks gorgeous.

I really wanted to order something from the Art of Disney kiosk but I wasn't sure if they would ship to the UK, kicking myself now! I was hoping they'd have had the old Wishes poster that used to be in the entrance tunnels but they didn't.
That would be a cool poster! Maybe they will have next time you go

TFR

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
I’m not sure I ever said thank you for recommending The Wave previously. We tried it for the first time this year and it was delicious! So thank you

Red Lobster looks good too! A great day.
You're welcome

Originally Posted by DisneyDreamer81 View Post
Oh those cheddar bay biscuits! They always look so nice. Definitely need to squeeze in a trip to RL on a future trip!

People who squeeze in to tiny spaces for parades and people who sit down in the middle of a row and make people climb over them are both on my hit list. So. Rude!
Definitely with you there :angry:

TFR

Originally Posted by JK's Mummy View Post
Love your trip reports- looks like you're going to be there same time as us 😁
Hope you had a great time

TFR

Originally Posted by bambikate View Post
What a lovely day! Love the look of the Wave breakfast. Also love the art you bought, is it printed on Canvas and you have to just get it stretched onto a frame?

Dinner also looked lovely!

Off to read the next day xx
No it's not canvas, it needs framing (it's still in the tube... )

TFR

Originally Posted by Lindy15 View Post
Thanks for sharing as always, and thanks too for going to the wave, we have 3 nights at BLT. coming up really soon, and the wave breakfast looked superb and pretty good value for money (we're not on ddp).. I also noticed Isabella had a Disney cruise line lanyard as her pin collection so I'm assuming that you guys have also done the Disney cruise, doe I'm off to look back at your older trip reports to see if I can get any tops 😉.. Thanks guys, great reading
Yes, we've done four couple of Disney Cruises; two with Isabella which I've written about, in case you didn't find them they're here:

Transatlantic: https://DIBB.in/11099944
Norway: https://DIBB.in/11742858

Originally Posted by Jaspercat10 View Post
What a great day thank you for sharing 😁
Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Lovely day

Joan
Thanks Joan

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
Love the Beauty & the beast notepad! Did Isabella know what a vhs was? Ha!

Ah I love the sound of crickets! Such a Florida noise
I don't think we even bothered to try and explain!

TFR

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
The Wave always looks lovely food. I'll have to put it in my possibles list!

I've never heard of that new princess but it's a while since my daughters watched Disney Junior.
Wave should definitely be a definite IMO!

TFR

Originally Posted by nanasamboy View Post
oh! I've never noticed the giant in there before! And to think I was only in there a few days ago too haha!

I don't think I'd ever visited under the station either, except the Sorcerers of the Magic Kingdom quests took us there - it was cool to have a look around

I want those biscuits, they look delicious!
I'd like to do that Sorcerers of MK when Isabella is older

Thanks for reading Sam

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Thanks to your last trip report we was very impressed with The Wave this year Will definitely be going back

Another magical duty at MK. Love the artwork
Glad you liked the Wave

TFR

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
Fabulous write up! I don't think we'll be able to fit in a Red Lobster visit this time but those cheese biscuits look so good I'm going to hunt down a biscuit mix in the shops and have a go at making them when I get home.

Loved your MK photos, the People Mover is one of our must-do rides this time.

I'm also fancying the very snazzy bracelet that Isabella is sporting - lucky girl!
We got the mix but haven't made them yet - they were so yum!

She bought that bracelet herself on previous trip - the girl's got style

TFR