Notices

Old 28 Oct 17, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
nanasamboy
slightly serious Dibber

Oh gosh, Marceline is so big now! What a cutie!

Looking forward to your report I've never seen the Beach Club and I need to check whether I need to add a Christmas trip to my must do list!

TFS
nanasamboy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 11:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Brilliant! I’m already looking forward to following along
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Goosey74
Helping Minnie

I’m so looking forward to reading all about your next Disney adventure. Beach club is amazing. It’s so cool being a 2 minute walk away from World Showcase in Epcot😊
Goosey74 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Minnie Mum
Imagineer

Mobile

Great work having 2 trips planned.
Marceline has got so big since your last report and is so cute.

We used Beth this trip and she has been amazing. She delivered our many packages/ gift baskets to our room to avoids us paying the Disney $5 per package fee that they now seem to be charging😣😣

Have a great trip.
Minnie Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 07:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Deano
Imagineer

Deano's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You mentioned watching a few blogs Brett, any thoughts on doing your own?
Old 28 Oct 17, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DVCBT
Earning More Ears

[QUOTE

The problem with buying these amazing fan-made pins and patches is that they’re usually being sold by designers in the US… which means, once you’ve ordered two or three pins from different sellers, the shipping fees start to mount up and there are also potential customs fees to pay once they get here. When Jo mentioned this dilemma to Vicky (vics18 on the Dibb) she told her she’d signed up with Fairytale Personal Shopper, who provides a personal shopping/grocery delivery/package holding service in the Orlando area, and said it might be worth looking into. Jo being Jo, she checked out the website straight away and contacted them to get a bit more information. Basically for a $15 fee, Beth will hold packages that you have delivered to her (avoiding international shipping charges if ordering from US sites), and not only go to Publix/Walmart/Target etc to pick up any groceries you want, but also shop for any merchandise in the Disney parks/Disney Springs and Universal that you might want. She’ll then deliver everything to you at your resort once you arrive. Needless to say, we signed up straight away and she’s been amazing! The first thing Jo asked her to pick up was an Alex and Ani Epcot 35th Anniversary bangle which was an exclusive released at the D23 convention. Only leftover stock was going to make it into the park, so as soon as Jo saw it was available in Mouse Gear she emailed Beth and the following day she was the proud owner of said bangle. Now there is a possibility she didn’t need Beth to go and pick this up, as there might still be stock by the time we get there, but she didn’t think it was worth the risk! Since then, Beth has managed to get us some more Epcot 35th merchandise that was selling out fast... but I’m most impressed with the fact that she braved the long line at Trader Sam’s to acquire a couple of the very limited edition Hitchhiking Ghosts tiki mugs, for which I’ll be forever grateful! We’ve also ordered quite a few t-shirts, pins and a couple of patches from independent artists/designers we follow on Instagram, and had them delivered to Beth for her to hold on to until we arrive in November. For merchandise collectors like Jo and I, this service is a huge deal! It means that we’ll no longer miss out on seasonal/festival merchandise if we’re not there at the right time. I can see this is going to be a service we’ll use in the lead up to every WDW trip we have planned!
[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU for the shout out! We look forward to your visit!
DVCBT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
vics18
Very Serious Dibber

Christmas trip, Christmas trip, Christmas trip!
Yay!
Me and Jo are keeping Beth busy for sure.
vics18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
scottishvixen
slightly serious Dibber

Can’t wait for the report. Talk about wishing lives away. Marceline is such a little lady now as well.

We go back next November so looking forward to reading what happens this year as a possible precursor to next year
scottishvixen is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TORIMS
VIP Dibber

Fab pre-trippie Brett, can't wait to read the full report.

Marceline has grown so much, she is adorable. Looking forward to seeing how much she enjoys it this time round.

Vicki x

Apr 1998 Rodeway Inn International drive
Oct 2000 Quality Inn Anahiem, Navy lodge Coranado & The Rio Las Vegas
Apr 2005 Formosa Gardens & Toronto
Dec 2007 Newport Bay DLP
Feb 2012 Port Orleans Riverside

Aug 2014 2 weeks SSR (1 night HRH)
TORIMS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Oct 17, 11:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jesslydevie1
Very Serious Dibber

Wow how lucky is Marceline 3 trips before turning 2 yrs ,hope you all have a fabulous trip and can’t wait to read all about it and see Marceline exploring everything .