Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 12 Apr 19, 03:42 PM  
Link to this Post
strawbs
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Rincelex View Post
We have used them before, as you enter the park, I think we went in Studios first, there was a photographer quite near the entrance after you go in, you get your first photo taken and they scan the barcode on the email and then you pop into the photo shop which was right next door to where the photographer was and they set up your account and give you the credit card sized photo card that you present to the photographers or after the rides. The whole process took about 10 mins from the photo being taken to leaving with our card.

When we finished after our two days in the park we went back to the shop and we selected the photos we wanted printed and they did them there and then and when we got home I downloaded all the other photos.

Funnily enough I logged into the account yesterday after buying the 3 day package and my photos are still on there from 2016.

The same thing happened with me regarding the payment the little submit payment jumped to the left hand side and then nothing, it took about 15-20 seconds and then it said payment processed but I did for a while think it hadn't gone through.
This is great - thank you for taking the time to reply!
strawbs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
sasperella
Apprentice Imagineer

sasperella's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We’re going Dec. this year and then hopefully Sept/Oct in 2020. So have bought the MUP annual pass lasts for 365 days from first time you have photo taken. GREAT! Thanks to Op for posting
Can I just ask what is the “Shutter button”?
The video at the beginning of post not working for me?

Rosen Inn @ Pointe Orlando. Easter 2013, Sept/Oct 2015, Nov/Dec 2017
Wilderness Lodge 2018
AKL 2019, 2020, 2022. Beach Club 2023

Edited at 03:58 PM.
sasperella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
cuttycrew
Earning More Ears

Just search on youtube i entered universal studios shutterbutton and it showed videos, theres a shop just inside Diagon Alley where you dress up and have pictures against a green wall and different action sets are added from the films with you in them
2019 Sapphire Falls
2020 FrenchQuarter/Nov Disney All Star Res
cuttycrew is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 19, 07:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Animagus
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sasperella View Post
We’re going Dec. this year and then hopefully Sept/Oct in 2020. So have bought the MUP annual pass lasts for 365 days from first time you have photo taken. GREAT! Thanks to Op for posting
Can I just ask what is the “Shutter button”?
The video at the beginning of post not working for me?
We did this in 2015 (so it might have changed a bit). It is a Harry Potter experience. They dress you in house robes and film you against a green backdrop acting out various scenarios from the films eg bowing to Buckbeak, being surprised by a chocolate frog in Honeydukes etc. They then edit it into a video. We really enjoyed it.
Animagus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List