Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 14 Jul 12, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Go^uk
Earning My Ears

Hotel Booking - annual pass?

Hello all. Wonder if someone can help with this query...

We are buying annual passports (Dream) when we have a short visit to DLRP in late September.

However, we are wanting to go in November and just tried to book HNY for 6 nights using the annual pass discount. The agent asked for the Dream passport number, which I don't have - yet! Without this I couldn't book the hotel.

I could buy the passports via promoparc or similar, but I suspect they will just be vouchers and not have the required number on?

Any suggestions?!
Go^uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 12, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

phone them back (on the French number in the sticky above) and ask for the Dream AP price again. Don't be surprised if its more than a package would be though, especially as November packages have 2 nights free (you don't get anything like this with AP room only discount, so you pick which one is better value for you).
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 12, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Go^uk
Earning My Ears

I used the French booking line - no problem in getting a quote for the room... just couldn't book it without the AP pass number as I won't get the pass until September.

Indeed, it isn't much cheaper than the offer (which includes two nights free) - but it is a slightly cheaper. It is however, significantly cheaper than the regular room only price!

G.
Go^uk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 12, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

ok, so how about you book one adult (plus any free children) in on the package deal for your 6 nights at the HNY, then add the other adult(s) and not-free kids when you arrive? That way you are booked, and it might even work out cheaper than either the full package for all of you, of the AP room only price for all of you.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 12, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Go^uk
Earning My Ears

On first reading, that sounds mad... But i think you may be onto something!

I shall ring in the morning. Thank you.
Old 15 Jul 12, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

you can check the price of the one-adult (plus any free kids) package online before you phone to book, so you know if that option is going to work out best for you.
Old 15 Jul 12, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Go^uk
Earning My Ears

Booked!

Thank you Sammykitten - even allowing for the additional room taxes and fees on arrival, booking this way was actually cheaper than AP discount on a room only stay!?

What was slightly strange was the £500 difference in price for going a day later. I had planned on checking in on a wednesday, but the offer of 2 nights free wouldn't come up. A day later and it did.

All booked now - many thanks.

Now - just got to plan the 'cheap' September trip!
Old 15 Jul 12, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Go^uk View Post
Thank you Sammykitten - even allowing for the additional room taxes and fees on arrival, booking this way was actually cheaper than AP discount on a room only stay!?

What was slightly strange was the £500 difference in price for going a day later. I had planned on checking in on a wednesday, but the offer of 2 nights free wouldn't come up. A day later and it did.

All booked now - many thanks.

Now - just got to plan the 'cheap' September trip!
I've sometimes been tempted to ask Sammykitten to book my trips! She certainly seems to have sussed out the best ways to book different options with AP/SH discounts etc.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 12, 01:18 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread