Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 17 Jun 17, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell12
Excited about Disney

Saturday nite car cruise old town kissimmee

Hi,

My husband wants to see this for his birthday this year.

myoldtownusa/category/ev...tegory-chooser

However I can't find any information to suggest they run in August. Has anyone attended one in August?

I've posted several questions directly to OldTown about August dates, but never had a reply.

Just need to know so if its not on I can plan something equally fun for his birthday evening.

Thanks all

2023 TENNESSEE, NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA & GEORGIA, 2022 DisneyWorld (Windsor Hills), 2018 COLORADO, 2017 DisneyWorld, 2016 DisneyWorld (Formosa Gardens), 2015 DisneyWorld & Universal, 2003 Universal & MIAMI, 2000 CALIFORNIA, 1998 CALIFORNIA, UTAH & NEVADA
Tinkerbell12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
As far as I am aware it is every weekend, Fridays and Saturday night, we have gone every time we are in Florida, love the live music and unique shops etc.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
marlin
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell12 View Post
Hi,

However I can't find any information to suggest they run in August. Has anyone attended one in August?

I've posted several questions directly to OldTown about August dates, but never had a reply.

Just need to know so if its not on I can plan something equally fun for his birthday evening.

Thanks all
I've seen this too, we go in Aug but can't find any dates! 🙁
marlin is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post
chrisxal
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
There are no dates because it is every weekend, it is free and there is limited free parking with a big field behind it which I believe make a small charge for parking, we have never paid to park as we can always find some close by and walk.
chrisxal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

Its on every friday & saturday with different cars on each night

myoldtownusa/events/frid...r-show-cruise/

myoldtownusa/events/satu...r-show-cruise/
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 17, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mseagle
Apprentice Imagineer

Hi,

Thanks all
Every Friday and Sat ! Definitely worth a visit- good fun. Could squeeze in the other tradition there - a cheeky Checkers and Fries to enjoy whilst watching the cars. Some very different, whacky shops along the Main Street also. Enjoy !
mseagle is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 07:53 AM  
Link to this Post
TEL N KEL
Imagineer

Hi,

Thanks all
Hi yes the Friday and Saturday night cruise runs all year round,
You will not find it on there site yet as they no longer publish events that far in front generally a few months at a time so August events will start to show around the end of this month beginning of next month

At one time it just used to say there was a cruise every Friday Saturday
Friday is Muscle cars
Saturday is classic cars
Thursday is Bike night
Sunday night is movie night
Old 18 Jun 17, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
It's absolutely a must do for us. My passion is classic American cars, and we always fly out on a Friday so we have the Saturdays free. Considering I live in a house full of women, Old Town has become a firm favourite, especially for one of my 16 year old twins.
The cars start arriving early afternoon and the actual cruise, or parade if you like, usually starts at 8pm.
The live bands are usually good, and it's great to see 50, 60 and 70 year olds, and older, couples jiving in front of the band stand.
Some of it can appear to be a bit OTT to Brits but its always a fun and entertaining afternoon/evening even if your not into iconic 50's and 60's American classics.
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell12
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by chrisxal View Post
There are no dates because it is every weekend, it is free and there is limited free parking with a big field behind it which I believe make a small charge for parking, we have never paid to park as we can always find some close by and walk.

My link is to a calendar... with dates? But I think maybe they only publish a month in advance 🤞🏻

2023 TENNESSEE, NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA & GEORGIA, 2022 DisneyWorld (Windsor Hills), 2018 COLORADO, 2017 DisneyWorld, 2016 DisneyWorld (Formosa Gardens), 2015 DisneyWorld & Universal, 2003 Universal & MIAMI, 2000 CALIFORNIA, 1998 CALIFORNIA, UTAH & NEVADA
Tinkerbell12 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 17, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell12
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by TEL N KEL View Post
Hi yes the Friday and Saturday night cruise runs all year round,
You will not find it on there site yet as they no longer publish events that far in front generally a few months at a time so August events will start to show around the end of this month beginning of next month

At one time it just used to say there was a cruise every Friday Saturday
Friday is Muscle cars
Saturday is classic cars
Thursday is Bike night
Sunday night is movie night
Thanks was hoping it might be something like this... they currently only show to the end of June.