Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Aug 19, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Jamiev1980
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Weather in November!

Going to Orlando, Key West and Vero beach in November of this year 2 - 14th, usually our trips have been in September so I’m curios if the weather will still be warm enough to make use of the hotel pools and oceans in key west and Vero!
Old 21 Aug 19, 12:37 PM  
Link to this Post
arosiem
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We went Oct 31st for 3 weeks last year and it was definitely hot enough for pools and water parks!
It was actually a lot hotter than we had anticipated.
arosiem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:13 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have been 3 times in November, twice it was very very hot and once it was so cold I had to keep recycling my travel clothes.Fingers crossed for this year.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
KRBarnard
Very Serious Dibber

KRBarnard's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Take a hoody and some jeans just in case. We went in November 2014 and it was really cold for a few days. It was 16c-17c during the day but was dropping to 3c at night. We did MNSSHP in Christmas Jumpers and a wooly hat that we got at Premium Outlets that day! The date on my photo is 19/11/14 and I posted it on Facebook with the temperature on. It was unusual weather and I remember staff at Busch Gardens were running about covering all the plants in frost protective mesh stuff. They said it was unheard of and before we left it got warmer again but still wanted jeans and a cardigan all night.
Gateway Inn '97 Radisson Barcelo '99 Quality Inn Plaza '01 Quality Inn Int'l '03 La Quinta Inns&Suites '05 B.W. Movieland '07 Holiday Inn '08 & '09 Indian Creek '10 & '11 Vista Cay '12 Rosen Inn @ Pointe and Miami '13 Vista Cay '13,'14,'15,'16 CBR '16 Tampa, POR & SSR '17 OKW + Vista Cay '18 Windsor Hills '19 Vista Cay'22
KRBarnard is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:43 PM  
Link to this Post
pk67
Proud to wear my Ears

We been in November (first two weeks) each year since 2015. Last year we had 10 of our 14 days above 85F. Had a couple of cooler days, one of which was our last one so not too disappointed.

We've found the weather comfortably warm with low humidity and never had to wear a jacket/jumper/cardigan. Hardly rains either.
pk67 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 02:04 PM  
Link to this Post
THE WIZARD
VIP Dibber

Only time we went in November it was too cold to go in the pool for half the time we were there and we had to buy some hoodies at one point for the evenings
Old 21 Aug 19, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Trueblue88
Apprentice Imagineer

We went in Nov last year and the weather was still very hot,shorts and tee shirt weather all the time for us both
Trueblue88 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
jocesk
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We went once in November and it was cold enough for jeans and hoodys. Certainly not pool weather. Other time we went it was very warm
jocesk is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
bigsis3
Excited about Disney

We have been going every November for the last ten years.with the exception of one year when we had a few really cold days, the weather has been warm durning the day.. it does get cooler at night so take some sweatshirts/jumpers. Most days we are sunbathing by the pool .
bigsis3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Hermione
Getting Excited

Mobile

We went Nov 2010 and it was the coldest November for 52 years. Been back in Nov since then and it's been balmy days and cooler nights. It's a fantastic time to travel.
Hermione is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List