Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 1 Feb 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nollypat
Earning More Ears

Mickey Sink.

We go next Sunday (WooHOO!) and my son has set his heart on a Mickey Sink ice cream sundae after seeing them on t'internet.
Could someone please tell me where we can find such a beast? TIA
Nollypat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:22 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Beaches & Cream at Beach club resort
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Nollypat
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by ELLENUT View Post
Beaches & Cream at Beach club resort
Thank you. Is that the only place?
Nollypat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 11:43 PM  
Link to this Post
discoclare
Excited about Disney

The kitchen sink is at Beaches and Cream at Beach Club, it's for 4 people. They do a Mickey Sink which is in Mickey's pants and I think for one person (but might be wrong) and I believe you can also get the Mickey Pants one at Plaza ice cream parlour in MK.
For sure Kitchen Sink is only at Beaches and Cream.
discoclare is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Nollypat
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by discoclare View Post
The kitchen sink is at Beaches and Cream at Beach Club, it's for 4 people. They do a Mickey Sink which is in Mickey's pants and I think for one person (but might be wrong) and I believe you can also get the Mickey Pants one at Plaza ice cream parlour in MK.
For sure Kitchen Sink is only at Beaches and Cream.
It's the one in Mickey pants my son has seen. I can't see it on the Plaza ice cream parlour menu. I don't think we'll be making a special trip to Beach Club, so he might have to learn to cope with disappointment...
Old 2 Feb 20, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
BigPetesWife
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Nollypat View Post
It's the one in Mickey pants my son has seen. I can't see it on the Plaza ice cream parlour menu. I don't think we'll be making a special trip to Beach Club, so he might have to learn to cope with disappointment...
Beach club is about 5/10 minutes walk from the back entrance to Epcot. Easy to get to, if he’s desperate to get one.
BigPetesWife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Nollypat View Post
We got Minnie Pants Sundae from the Plaza ice cream parlour in September, I don’t think it was on the menu then but I knew from the dibb that it was available. They had Mickey pants too but we already have that one.

Plaza ice cream parlour
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

We’ve had the kitchen sink and Mickey pants at Beaches and Cream, and Minnie pants from the ice cream plaza. However, I think the Minnie pants were only for last summer, until stocks last. The kids weren’t as impressed with the ice cream parlour compared to B&C, not as many ice cream, sauce or toppings choices.
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Weddingnyc
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by BigPetesWife View Post
Beach club is about 5/10 minutes walk from the back entrance to Epcot. Easy to get to, if he’s desperate to get one.
Or a few minutes boat ride.
If you don’t manage to get a reservation, you can eat the Mickey pants outside, there are tables with umbrellas
NY and Boston July 2020
Weddingnyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 20, 12:18 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Mobile

This is the minnie one we got last time the time before we got the Mickey pants both were available at the plaze icecream parlour in MK.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List