Go Back   theDIBB - Disney With A British Accent > DIBB Community > DIBBing > General Chat
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.
Unread 24 Jan 20, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post
wanye
Imagineer

we also have the ps4/psvr kit.

you need the following games...
  • beat saber (its guitar hero, but with light sabers)
  • polybius (nice simple retro-shooty thing from jeff minter with amazing trippy visuals)
  • tetris effect (an amazing update on the classic, done by the guys who came up with "rez")
  • wipeout omega collection (finally, the wipeout game i imagined back in the 90's. technology finally caught up!)

by far the best 4 games out for PSVR IMO

wanye is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
space mountain 2020!
Unread 24 Jan 20, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Omega1
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wanye View Post
we also have the ps4/psvr kit.

you need the following games...
  • beat saber (its guitar hero, but with light sabers)
  • polybius (nice simple retro-shooty thing from jeff minter with amazing trippy visuals)
  • tetris effect (an amazing update on the classic, done by the guys who came up with "rez")
  • wipeout omega collection (finally, the wipeout game i imagined back in the 90's. technology finally caught up!)

by far the best 4 games out for PSVR IMO

Wipeout Omega - I dont like the sound of that!
Omega1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 20, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
VIP Dibber

Labboy, so far I'm very impressed and I've not played anything that's more involved than Astro Bot.

Thanks all for the VR game recommendations, I will be checking them all out because they're's no point paying for the gear and not buy a collection of games.

I ordered firewall zero hour on vr, and at 19 for the disc it seems reasonable.

My wife wanted 'wild Dick' (no comments please), so I paid 15.95 from the playstation online store, and although it shows it's fully downloaded and looks fine, when we have tried to play it, it says press start and nothing happens. In future I will buy discs, but does anyone know how I can sort it (do I have to contact sony)?

Edited at 03:58 PM.
mickey house is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 20, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Clairelovestate
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Beat saber and Tetris one are so good! My ds got the headset for his birthday. There is a shark one where you are diver and go deep sea diving, although Im too much of a wuss for that one. I chickened out after 30 seconds! 😂
There is also a medical one where you do surgerys too which I found enjoyable.
Clairelovestate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Disneyland Paris!
Unread 24 Jan 20, 04:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
VIP Dibber

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Labboy, so far I'm very impressed and I've not played anything that's more involved than Astro Bot.

Thanks all for the VR game recommendations, I will be checking them all out because they're's no point paying for the gear and not buy a collection of games.

I ordered firewall zero hour on vr, and at 19 for the disc it seems reasonable.

My wife wanted 'wild Dick' (no comments please), so I paid 15.95 from the playstation online store, and although it shows it's fully downloaded and looks fine, when we have tried to play it, it says press start and nothing happens. In future I will buy discs, but does anyone know how I can sort it (do I have to contact sony)?
Sounds fun MH. Has Mrs MH played Wild Dick yet?
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
He just hasnt met me yet!
Unread 24 Jan 20, 04:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
VIP Dibber

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
If it gets you sweaty I bet its good for losing weight, I bet Wild Dick gives Mrs M H sweaty palms lol
Munich dds 18th / Toronto ds wedding