Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Feb 20, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

changing the routine

like others on here I have been feeling bit down and cant be bothered though I know mine is down to the weather .Not sure it helps that I do the same thing every weekend so today I am changing it its only something little - going out for a cooked breakfast which we never do in this country- but just needed to break up the monotony that my life seems to be at the moment.
Anyone else doing something different be it big or small this weekend?
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
tink111
Apprentice Imagineer

tink111's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Winter Blues is a real thing! I think going out for breakfast is a lovely idea. We’re changing our weekend by staying in- usually we go to the local pub for a few drinks on a Friday/Saturday and I think we are both a bit bored of that! Tonight we’re getting out the never been used pasta maker and giving something different ago 😂
tink111 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:34 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Nope, at at a swimming gala all weekend adding to my mood haha
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumpkin Pie
Imagineer

I am going to a workshop to learn how to print on fabric. Better get a move on as I am running late!
Pumpkin Pie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

I'm glad it's not just me I've been so flipping miserable. Spent last weekend feeling sorry for myself sobbing. So this weekend I'm out with a friend for lunch today, meeting up with family for a carvery tomorrow and doing a pottery class with my daughter monday. This weather is so miserable but I keep reminding myself others have it so much worse with flooding.x
Old 22 Feb 20, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

We’ve decided to have pancake day tomorrow so we can enjoy it together for longer, rather than a busy school night.
Covid cancelled Aug 2020!
Back to NYC Dec 22
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

We have been going out for lunch the last few saturdays so hopefully will do the same today. Otherwise I would not have any fresh air, not much motivation to go out this weather.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JLH View Post
like others on here I have been feeling bit down and cant be bothered though I know mine is down to the weather .Not sure it helps that I do the same thing every weekend so today I am changing it its only something little - going out for a cooked breakfast which we never do in this country- but just needed to break up the monotony that my life seems to be at the moment.
Anyone else doing something different be it big or small this weekend?
Great idea.

I'm going to take inspiration from this.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 03:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Kenbrook
Proud to wear my Ears

Why not try a parkrun? You don’t need to run and you’re never last.
Kenbrook is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 20, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Vinniecat
Imagineer

We ended up doing an escape room. We really enjoyed it.
Vinniecat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List