Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Jan 18, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
disneycarla
Apprentice Imagineer

All booked

Let the countdown begin myself and Dh are. Going on the 20th October (still having to pinch myself ) we are staying at the hard rock hotel for 4 nights to do universal then on to Disney port Orleans French qtr for 21 nights this will be the 1st time we have stayed at a Disney hotel we have the dineing plan so excited we have only ever stayed in a villa but we decided on a hotel has its only the 2 of us going to need lots of advice on our to plan our 21 days at Disney has we are only doing the Disney parks how would you space your days out there will be shopping days any help would be appreciated excited much
Old 10 Jan 18, 07:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Wow, it sounds brilliant, 4 days at US and then 21 in Disney! Awesome! We've only ever done 14 day trips and tried to cram everything in! So I can't really offer advice, but if I had the luxury of time I would try to fit in more time looking around the monorail resorts...perhaps book some ADRs at these lovely hotel restaurants and take your time to look around? Also, I would probably try to do the parks at a slower pace, not sure if that is possible though! What about a visit to the spa? There's a few options onsite at wdw. There are a few places that offer brunch on a Sunday, maybe you could try those.

Whatever you decide to do I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
k100dmk
Very Serious Dibber

Id definitely slow the pace down a little with that amount of days, you will enjoy it far more. I have loved our two week holidays but can't help feeling sometimes I don't get chance to stop and just enjoy being in florida. Our next trip will be more relaxed. With 21 days at disney you can definitely fit in a few shopping days.
k100dmk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jan 18, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
disneycarla
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you we will definitely being going at a slower pace the one thing I want to do is try to take everything in which we normally can't do has for visiting the other resort that's a great idea will definitely plan that in we have never had this luxury of time so looking forward to this holiday