Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 25 Sep 18, 01:12 PM  
Link to this Post
lufcgirl
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile 1900 park fare breakfast/prices

hi all, we are staying offsite and would like a character breakfast this trip.can get 1900 park fare ,we are 3 adults 2 children.whats everyone view on the breakfast offering .have read a few reviews but always nice to hear if anyone has ate recently.also any idea on price, can't seem to find total price Inc tax.many thanks
lufcgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 18, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

We did it in August, and really enjoyed it.

Alice, Mary Poppins (saw my wife had GummiBears and told her off [playfully, obviously!], and said she'd have to come back to the UK to monitor sugar input... tyke was ok!), Tigger (awesome), and the Mad Hatter; character interactions were superb. Winnie the Pooh was outside for photopass pictures.

Food (aside from GummiBears!) was usual breakfast buffet fare including a carving station for ham, an omelette station etc. Eggs Benedict (or a variant thereof) was nice.

Adult Price is $32, Child $20 (10 years and younger - our little one was/is 11, so an "adult" to Disney... I went back for more courses!).

That's Pre-tax (6% at the mo?).

We left a 20% tip, so $121ish for the three of us (all classed as adults).

Edited at 02:03 PM.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 18, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
lufcgirl
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by IndianaMac View Post

Alice, Mary Poppins (saw my wife had GummiBears and told her off [playfully, obviously!], and said she'd have to come back to the UK to monitor sugar input... tyke was ok!), Tigger (awesome), and the Mad Hatter; character interactions were superb. Winnie the Pooh was outside for photopass pictures.

Food (aside from GummiBears!) was usual breakfast buffet fare including a carving station for ham, an omelette station etc. Eggs Benedict (or a variant thereof) was nice.

Adult Price is $32, Child $20 (10 years and younger - our little one was/is 11, so an "adult" to Disney... I went back for more courses!).

thank you for reply, sounds good,think we will give it a go.
lufcgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 18, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
lufcgirl
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

hi another question,did u park there? we are going to mk that day and wondering about transportation, from grand floridian.thanks
Old 25 Sep 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Originally Posted by lufcgirl View Post
hi another question,did u park there? we are going to mk that day and wondering about transportation, from grand floridian.thanks
Sorry for the delay, been out...
We were in POR, and did consider the car, but in the end, we were up early, so took the Disney Transport option: POR, bus to Epcot, monorail to TC, then monorail to GF. Had we not had the luxury of being up early, I'd have just hopped in the car.
Whilst it was a bit of a journey, glad we did it that way, because the boat from GF to MK after breakfast was a lovely journey, which we'd have missed had we used the car.

Edited at 10:06 PM.
IndianaMac is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 18, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lufcgirl
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Sorry for the delay, been out...
We were in POR, and did consider the car, but in the end, we were up early, so took the Disney Transport option: POR, bus to Epcot, monorail to TC, then monorail to GF. Had we not had the luxury of being up early, I'd have just hopped in the car.
Whilst it was a bit of a journey, glad we did it that way, because the boat from GF to MK after breakfast was a lovely journey, which we'd have missed had we used the car.
many thanks for your reply,🙂
Old 27 Sep 18, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
IndianaMac
Imagineer

Since you'll be driving from off-site, you may want to read TomMorrow's posts about parking at GF on this thread I put up when we were there in August...

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1095104