Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Oct 18, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Trumper
Trying for More Ears

Flight number problems with ocean florida

Hi we have booked to go in October 2019 and are trying to get the flight number so we can book seats but the problem is that ocean Florida will not release it until 12 weeks before departure. Has any body had this problem or is there another way of getting the number as we want to book in the bubble. Thanks
Trumper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
zdickens
Imagineer

zdickens's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We had that problem even though I was told as long as the flights were paid in full before hand I could have my flight numbers. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the only lie they spun me and I wouldn’t ever book with them again. Every question I asked I was fobbed off. All I can suggest is to keep on at them. Good luck.

Oct 2022 - California Tour, Nov 2019 - Disney’s AKL & RPR, May 2017 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2014 - Disney's OKW & HRH, Oct 2012 - Disney's POFQ & HRH, Sep 2011 - DLP Hotel Cheyenne, Nov 2010 - Disney's CBR & RPR, Oct 2008 - Disney's All Star Movies & HRH, Nov 2006 - Disney's All Star Sports, Oct 2000 - Holiday Inn Nikki Bird (Kissimmee), Sep 1996 - Quality Inn International
zdickens is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Mightyfraz
Getting Excited

Mobile

We booked with them in 2015 and flew with BA, once we paid in full I could book seats.
Mightyfraz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I have never had a problem with them. I booked this holiday in January. Flight with virgin. On the confirmation e mail received day of booking by the flight details was a flight reference. I put this into virgin website and it automatically changed to the correct one..

I am not at home right now so cannot look at the email to see actual wording!
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Oct 18, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Trumper View Post
Hi we have booked to go in October 2019 and are trying to get the flight number so we can book seats but the problem is that ocean Florida will not release it until 12 weeks before departure. Has any body had this problem or is there another way of getting the number as we want to book in the bubble. Thanks
Even if you can work out the flight number be aware that up to 12 weeks before they can "cancel and rebook" your flight (it will be in their T&C that you read when you booked) if it means they can make a better profit.

Unfortunately if they do this your seat reservation is billed and void - it no longer exists (because the booking it refers to no longer exists - a new one does instead) virgin and/or any other airline do not have to honour the selection of your booking is cancelled - that's why they always suggest you request seats and changes through your TA and not direct

Not what you wanted to hear, but it's the trade off when you book via a TA
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Bugsy73
Proud to wear my Ears

We are having the same issue. I spoke to Virgin today and couldn't reserve seats as Ocean Florida haven't confirmed the tickets. I didn't realise it was because they may yet change the flight. That does make a bit more sense. Am nervous though as have never done this type of holiday before and is such a huge amount of money. Am paranoid that something will go wrong!
Bugsy73 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

We had the same problem with Florida Masters in 2015. We got the info to book our seats so booked and paid for bubble seats. On checking a couple of days later our seat bookings had vanished. Florida Masters had rebooked the flights, I'm assuming for less, so I got on the phone and they got our bubble seats back. I kept checking regularly after that. One of many problems we had with them.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Never had an issue and booked a few times with them, even most airlines may not have allocated an aircraft type to the flight number, hence they cant allocate seats as it may not be in same fit or layout, and then it will be a mither reallocating. Just relax everything will be fine.
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 10:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Trumper
Trying for More Ears

Thanks all we have finally got the flight number. Turns out there was never a virgin flight which leaves Manchester Airport on a Saturday afternoon which they said we where booked on. It’s the early flight in the morning which is better for us but why lie to everyone about it. We did manage to book seats in the bubble on the way out but sadly not on the way back. It’s a pity that they lied because everything else with the booking they have been spot on. Don’t know if we will use ocean Florida again which I’m sad to say as last time we booked with they really good.
Trumper is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Softy
Imagineer

Mobile

These issues are why I would never use an agent like this to book flights. Direct or with someone like netflights who book them straight away.
Softy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List