Old 26 Apr 17, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
Hi we are just back a couple of weeks now , there were five of us, I upgraded my two park explorer ticket on the first day to the preferred annual pass to get the free parking , I was charged $105 including tax to do this, on the last day of the second week the other four upgraded theirs to a season annual pass for an amazing $5 each! A no brainer really as we were there for three weeks , even if hey don't go back again in the year it was still worth it as they all went another couple of days in the last week, just a heads up though both times it was someone different who attended to us and initially both said you can't upgrade an explorer ticket and I said yes you can I know people who have done it , they then spent a few minutes on the system and were able to do it so don't accept it if they say it can't be done !ha!ha! This was at guest services in citywalk next to the restrooms, and you can now get free parking after 6pm so you can go and upgrade without having to pay parking on your first visit xxx
Thats fab. We all have 14 day tickets so was going to see how much to upgrade to 2 park preferred annual passes. If too expensive we are just going to do 1 of them.
Did you upgrade to the 2 or 3 park annual pass?
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020

Edited at 04:58 PM.
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Originally Posted by lesleyjane66 View Post
Daft question but does your annual pass start on the day you exchange and last for a year ?

Thank You
Yes it does
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
amandajane10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Apr 17, 10:40 PM  
Link to this Post
mexico07
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by amandajane10 View Post
Thats fab. We all have 14 day tickets so was going to see how much to upgrade to 2 park preferred annual passes. If too expensive we are just going to do 1 of them.
Did you upgrade to the 2 or 3 park annual pass?
We all had the two park explore ticket which I purchased fromthomson and got a really good price of £195 each for them , they were vouchers and I just took them to quest services , they issued the explored tickets and I asked how much to upgrade one to a preferred pass , I was given a credit of $280 and the preferred pass was £385 when the rest of our party upgraded to the seasonal pass they also were given a credit of $280 and the seasonal pass was $285 , I think if you want the annual pass now to include volcano bay it is another $100 on top of what I paid, I have also read of people buying the two day + two day free ticket from undercover tourist and getting the credit for a four day two park ticket off of the annual passes and I think they are also getting a really good deal doing it that way but they collect the hard ticket and then upgrade , it is definitely worth exploring all the options xxx
mexico07 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Apr 17, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Originally Posted by mexico07 View Post
We all had the two park explore ticket which I purchased fromthomson and got a really good price of £195 each for them , they were vouchers and I just took them to quest services , they issued the explored tickets and I asked how much to upgrade one to a preferred pass , I was given a credit of $280 and the preferred pass was £385 when the rest of our party upgraded to the seasonal pass they also were given a credit of $280 and the seasonal pass was $285 , I think if you want the annual pass now to include volcano bay it is another $100 on top of what I paid, I have also read of people buying the two day + two day free ticket from undercover tourist and getting the credit for a four day two park ticket off of the annual passes and I think they are also getting a really good deal doing it that way but they collect the hard ticket and then upgrade , it is definitely worth exploring all the options xxx
Thats great thankyou. We are not bothered about the 3 park annual pass so hopefully we get a good deal.
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
Old 28 Apr 17, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mmorrice
Apprentice Imagineer

We've just upgraded ours today from a 14 day to a season pass valid for a year. No extras included but at a mere $15.99 for 3 tickets it's a bit of a no brainer for our return trip in September!
Old 29 Apr 17, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by mmorrice View Post
We've just upgraded ours today from a 14 day to a season pass valid for a year. No extras included but at a mere $15.99 for 3 tickets it's a bit of a no brainer for our return trip in September!
2 Park or 3?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 17, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
Thats fab
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020
Old 30 Apr 17, 04:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mmorrice
Apprentice Imagineer

It was just the 2 park so we'd need to pay extra if we want to do volcano bay. But was too good an offer to pass up .
Old 30 Apr 17, 05:59 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyNikki
slightly serious Dibber

Just looked at the Undercover Tourist offer with 2 days free and those tickets expire 31.5.17. Shame as we go in August. Will definitely look into this. Thanks for the heads up.
DisneyNikki is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 17, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post
amandajane10
Imagineer

amandajane10's Reviews
It was just the 2 park so we'd need to pay extra if we want to do volcano bay. But was too good an offer to pass up .
It was a fab offer. Hope we get as lucky
Villa Holiday May 2018
Planning Easter 2020