Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 15 Jun 18, 08:27 AM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile 11am uk for adr?

As the title says is it 11am on the 180 day mark we can book our advanced dining reservation? Want to make sure I’m online and ready to do it
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

I believe it's 11am on the app (website or mobile) but 12noon for phone ADRs.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Perfect thanks will try do them all online at 11 and phone 12 for bbb
PLAN A TRIP- DLP SUMMER 2020 FAITH, TRUST AND PIXIE DUST
itsajennything is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Perfect thanks will try do them all online at 11 and phone 12 for bbb
When I booked mine, I found a couple of quirks (might have just been my PC).

1. Don't log on to your account too early and leave it dormant. The site seems to log you out after inactivity, but doesn't tell you. It just fails when you try to book your ADR. I found logging in around 10:55 worked for me.

2. The ADR window seemed to open EXACTLY on 11am. I watched the clock on my PC at 10:59 and tried booking the ADR...nothing. As soon as it said 11am (on my PC) it was bookable. I'd assumed it would be 11am on the WDW server, but who knows. Maybe the clocks are totally sync'd.

3. You probably know this one, but search for a time (eg 12:30) for your ADR, not Lunch or Dinner. I found better results using this method.

Good luck!

Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 09:02 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Is the app still having problems? I noticed yesterday they weren't letting you go further than 60 days for ADR bookings. We should be able to book today too but the calender isn't moving past August.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 10:30 AM  
Link to this Post

We are at 180 days too and hoping to make reservations today, good luck.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 18, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
When I booked mine, I found a couple of quirks (might have just been my PC).

1. Don't log on to your account too early and leave it dormant. The site seems to log you out after inactivity, but doesn't tell you. It just fails when you try to book your ADR. I found logging in around 10:55 worked for me.

2. The ADR window seemed to open EXACTLY on 11am. I watched the clock on my PC at 10:59 and tried booking the ADR...nothing. As soon as it said 11am (on my PC) it was bookable. I'd assumed it would be 11am on the WDW server, but who knows. Maybe the clocks are totally sync'd.

3. You probably know this one, but search for a time (eg 12:30) for your ADR, not Lunch or Dinner. I found better results using this method.

Good luck!
Thanks so much will deffo use those tips esp the times one hoping I get my adrs as it’s my youngest birthday when we are there so lots of plans for her bday in wdw
Old 15 Jun 18, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by sammc22 View Post
We are at 180 days too and hoping to make reservations today, good luck.
Ours isn’t actually for another 8 days 😂 but I knew I’d have no time to ask during the week with work. Thank goodness it’s next sat so I can sit and clock watch and hopefully get the adrs. Good luck 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼
Old 15 Jun 18, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by itsajennything View Post
Thanks so much will deffo use those tips esp the times one hoping I get my adrs as it’s my youngest birthday when we are there so lots of plans for her bday in wdw
For the birthday ADR, I'd either book online then phone them or just phone them to book, if it's not a super-popular one. Reason being, when I phoned for a couple of my ADRs, they asked if we were celebrating anything. I am celebrating my 50th so I mentioned this. Apparently they make a note on the booking and you might get a little extra magic on the day. I've heard of people getting a cupcake with a candle on

Old 15 Jun 18, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
itsajennything
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
For the birthday ADR, I'd either book online then phone them or just phone them to book, if it's not a super-popular one. Reason being, when I phoned for a couple of my ADRs, they asked if we were celebrating anything. I am celebrating my 50th so I mentioned this. Apparently they make a note on the booking and you might get a little extra magic on the day. I've heard of people getting a cupcake with a candle on

Ooh really ? Wow we are hoping to book bibbidi bobbidi boutique for her bday and Cinderella royal table for dinner but just hope we get them. It’ll be her first time at wdw. Her big sisters and us have been before