Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Oct 18, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Funnyface
Trying for More Ears

Mobile Amazing flight prices

For anyone looking for next summer there are some amazing prices from Heathrow to Tampa via JFK out and Atlanta return. The ones we're tempted by are £243 each!
Virgin / delta flights but via a company called wedoflights. Has anyone used these before? Need to do a bit of research cos not heard of them before. We've booked via go to gate before and despite some horror stories was completely fine and would use again.
Has anyone else recently got some of the amazing prices on there?
Thanks 😊
Funnyface is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlandoguy
Imagineer

I’d never book with somewhere I’d never heard of before not worth the risk unless I know if there reputable or not
Orlandoguy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 18, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
RoyalDave
Looking for my Ears

Originally Posted by Funnyface View Post
For anyone looking for next summer there are some amazing prices from Heathrow to Tampa via JFK out and Atlanta return. The ones we're tempted by are £243 each!
Virgin / delta flights but via a company called wedoflights. Has anyone used these before? Need to do a bit of research cos not heard of them before. We've booked via go to gate before and despite some horror stories was completely fine and would use again.
Has anyone else recently got some of the amazing prices on there?
Thanks 😊
Hi we booked the JFK option Friday with wedoflights and email replies in minutes with booking reference. Checked today and it had my ticket reference numbers on checked on virgin website all tickets confirmed no problems at all!
RoyalDave is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 11:36 AM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Originally Posted by RoyalDave View Post
Hi we booked the JFK option Friday with wedoflights and email replies in minutes with booking reference. Checked today and it had my ticket reference numbers on checked on virgin website all tickets confirmed no problems at all!
i'm not sure that means a lot though.

i'm sure someone will confirm but there was a posted on here (not that long ago) who was all booked and had even bought and selected seats whose flight was cancelled by the TA (i can't remember which one though) which caused them much hassle.

i haven't heard of them but perhaps someone on here has used them before and can give you confidence in their customer service.
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Ive just looked them up, they are owned by etravel.com and they have an atoll no. This you can check up on. As many dibbers report in various posts, the online booking agents do often have such good fares, but... when a problem arises ie: change of flight times or one leg of the flight is cancelled or the layover changes to a much shorter time, this is where people appear to encounter problems. Paying by Credit card will give you peace of mind in getting your money back should things go wrong if the agent wont refund your money. I suppose, the cost of our Orlando holidays are so expensive now, that the cheaper the flight pays for park tickets. Decisions Decisions.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
AJ Quinney
Trying for More Ears

Not via Wedoflights but booked at the weekend with Netflights. LHR - JFK - West Palm Beach. With Virgin £248 Economy Classic. Received confirmation email and booking references so have allocated seats. Very happy with those prices :-)
AJ Quinney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 18, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

You can get great prices on Deltas own website and no risk. They are a little more than £243 but still excellent prices. I think I’ve paid£295
BevS97 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 02:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Sew109
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Orlandoguy View Post
I’d never book with somewhere I’d never heard of before not worth the risk unless I know if there reputable or not
If you book with a credit card and or have good travel insurance there is very little if any risk if they are ATOL protected there s no risk.

As long as I use my credit card and I have annual travel insurance then I will use anyone
Sew109 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Oct 18, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Originally Posted by Sew109 View Post
If you book with a credit card and or have good travel insurance there is very little if any risk if they are ATOL protected there s no risk.

As long as I use my credit card and I have annual travel insurance then I will use anyone
Quite a blasé attitude? If it is a fraudulent company why should the bank or travel insurance company pick up the bill and compensate you because you can't be bothered to check a company out before booking?

Fair enough if it's a legitimate company and something goes wrong e.g. They went bust, but to say you'd 'use anyone' just because you have a credit card or insurance comes across as a little selfish...
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Oct 18, 02:26 PM  
Link to this Post
kevans
Excited about Disney

When you say next summer what dates do you mean?
kevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List