Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 28 Mar 19, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile Yankee Candle fans?

Over the last week or so, I fell in love with that brand - even bought a "Scenterpiece" wax melt system which is fab - such nice scents! I was wondering if other Dibbers are fans too, to share favourite scents etc.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

I used love Yankee Candles and were the only ones I used but find them over priced and their melts not particular long lasting. Still use the occasional jar candle though
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by coggie View Post
I used love Yankee Candles and were the only ones I used but find them over priced and their melts not particular long lasting. Still use the occasional jar candle though
The melt cups work for 24 hours and they're so strong that one hour is enough to fill my flat, and the scent remains until the next day, love it.
YLL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
I prefer using wax melts made with nicer ingredients nowadays.

Much better for everyone.
Old 28 Mar 19, 07:28 PM  
Link to this Post
clochette
Apprentice Imagineer

I made the mistake of mentioning that I liked Yankee Candles in front of DS. I now get them for my birthday, Christmas, Mothers Day and any other occasion where a present is required
I still like them but I find it hard to keep up! My favourites are the cinnamon based ones that you often get around Christmas time and citrus ones.
clochette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post

Just lit a Christmas memories large jar one I have on the mantlepiece. Will only just be coming to the bottom of it in August when I am not feeling Christmassy at all !

I love the Sicilian lemon one but there seemed to be a bit of a shortage before Christmas.

I like the Yankee Candle option to get your favourite photo put on the label. A nice touch for a present 😊
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Mobile

Just melting a "Warm Desert Wind" meltcup now... very sweet scent... maybe too sweet lol. I need more fresh fragrances for this time of year, this feels almost Christmassy despite being part of last summer's range.
Old 28 Mar 19, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Pink sands is our favourite here. Though I do like all is bright from this Christmas too, currently in our scentrepiece. Not too Christmassy, quite
a fresh scent.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

I love all the 'clean' type smells. Clean cotton, baby blanket, newborn nursery I used to love Yankee Candles until I got a Scentsy. They're wax burners and have so many more different scents. I love mine xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Mar 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I have a scenterpiece, today it’s got black cherry in it... i was always a big big fan of Yankee but they are losing their appeal now as I don’t think they carry the scent as well as they used too... but I do still like the scenterpiece, mine is in middle room with open plan staircase and the scent really does fill the house. I work in an outlet store with a Yankee department in it and their melt cups are £20 for 5 ... then I get my staff discount ... happy days lol... pink sands is nice , my favourite melt up is candy cane lane but I’ll only use them at Xmas. Spiced orange is also lovely.
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List