Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 13 Jan 18, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
bonnies mum
Imagineer

Did you fly BA Gatwick-Orlando? because your experience sounds very like ours. We flew late November and I was frozen the whole way, not any better coming back but I was ready for it.
Very poor service from BA.
bonnies mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by bonnies mum View Post
Did you fly BA Gatwick-Orlando? because your experience sounds very like ours. We flew late November and I was frozen the whole way, not any better coming back but I was ready for it.
Very poor service from BA.
Yes we did..it was uncomfortably cold,people were complaining and all the crew said were some people were too hot,I think when a lot of people have their hoods up and blankets on then it's obviously cold.It was awful.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 18, 10:21 PM  
Link to this Post
kevbrydon
VIP Dibber

kevbrydon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sorry to hear about the Flights being cold and old.. we stopped doing Gatwick many years ago too...always seemed to be tatty planes and inexperienced crew on both BA and VA... you expected it on Travel City Direct with cheap prices but not with BA/VA we now just fly into Miami from Newcastle via LHR and had a great double decker plane last year ... in fact never even noticed till sat at the back and asked the Hostess were do them stairs go to lol.. glad rest of holiday was a lot better and that cold snap was out of the ordinary ...
Old 16 Jan 18, 01:08 AM  
Link to this Post
Jools
Imagineer

brrr Linda I've known a couple of cold snaps in January in Florida and boy does it get cold. Pleased it didn't spoil your holiday though.

Did your little grandson keep his Man City strip?
Jools is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 03:19 AM  
Link to this Post
animal 1970
Dibbing with Tink

we are flying ba in october and i am a little bit scarred now but to be honest when i flew with virgin 5 years ago cabin crew were rude and didnt want to be there some one please tell me ba isnt that bad
animal 1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
WhereIBelong
Imagineer

Originally Posted by animal 1970 View Post
we are flying ba in october and i am a little bit scarred now but to be honest when i flew with virgin 5 years ago cabin crew were rude and didnt want to be there some one please tell me ba isnt that bad
BA is fine. I preferred their seats to VA and the crew we had were lovely. It is a big flying bus to get you there and home at the end of the day.
WhereIBelong is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
g1970
Imagineer

g1970's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
Originally Posted by animal 1970 View Post
There's not a huge amount of difference to be honest...and certainly not enough to justify the massive price difference.

As other have said, it's merely there to get you from A to B and back again
g1970 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
boltyboy
Imagineer

boltyboy's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Lots of highs not too many lows. Was the Pacifica in the 7 seater row and did it have a DVD player like the town and country?

2020 canceled - 2018 - 2015- 2012 - 2004 - 1998 - 1995 - 1993
Has it really been 8 years? - Trip Index
August 2015-Trip Index
boltyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List