Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 14 Jan 18, 07:55 PM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

19th October for us, 8 nights in a villa for HHN, no WDW for us this year, we're letting friends use our DVC points as we had no plans to go but all the HHN pics on the Universal pages made us fancy a Halloween trip.

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lesley_Perschky
Imagineer

Lesley_Perschky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

12th September for us. Staying at OKW

DH John meeting Alice at the Grand Floridian Character Brekfast 2007.
Lesley_Perschky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jan 18, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Holidaylover19
VIP Dibber

Holidaylover19's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
We go on the 23rd September, can't wait
Holidaylover19 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Jools
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bob_and_Dawn View Post
We have a great trip planned flying out on 30th September Buisness Class with BA after Virgin cancelled our flight.

Starting with a 4 night Disney Cruise, 3 nights at Portofino Bay and 8 nights at Yacht Club.

We have DDDP so I need to lose a few stone in preperation for what I will gain on the trip

Dawn
Nice one Dawn
Jools is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 09:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Mad Mark
Getting Excited

Were flying out on 19th September for a few days at St Augustine (never been) then down to SSR for 14 nights. Seems a long way off but will soon come round.

1998 - Off Site WDW 2000 - Off Site WDW 2002 - CBR 2004 - CSR 2006 - POR 2008 - Disneyland Hong Kong 2008 - CBR 2011 - Atlanta/SSR 2015 - Michigan/OKW 2017 - DCL/SSR 2018 - ST Augustine/SSR 2019 - DCL/POFQ
Mad Mark is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
gtyrel10
VIP Dibber

We are flying out on the 12th of October 8 nights in a 1 bed OKW villa, flying BA.

My mum and dad turn 60 this year and the first time we ever went to Disney was for their 40th taking themselves and my brother and I. My dad had a stroke 7 years ago and despite them never really being able to afford big holidays all the time they kinda had to stop anything big. So I'm taking them and my brother this time!

I can't wait we are having to fit in with schools holidays as my mum is a teaching assistant so its the October week but I'm hoping my detailed planning and use of Fastpass should ensure we get as much done as possible. We also have a day at Universal to do the Harry Potter parks (and anything else we can fit in) plus I'm planning on surprising them with tickets to MNSSHP!

Happy planning everyone! xx
gtyrel10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 11:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Lozzle09
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Have you done the cruise before? We’re doing our 4th this April, they’re amazing! 🤗

Sorry i have only just seen this message! This is our first cruise, i am so looking forward to it. My Hubby to be is quite a fussy eater so concerned about the sit down meals but im sure we will find something he can eat!
Lozzle09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Rockette
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Lozzle09 View Post
Sorry i have only just seen this message! This is our first cruise, i am so looking forward to it. My Hubby to be is quite a fussy eater so concerned about the sit down meals but im sure we will find something he can eat!
I'm really fussy too. The servers are great and will make sure you are happy. You can see the days menus on the app so you can prepare in advance. On a 7 night cruise we did in November we enjoyed one course so much and knowing there was nothing for me on the next night's menu, we asked if we could have it again the next night and it was no problem. The more time you give them to prepare the easier it is for them. They really will go out of their way to help you. Make sure you get the free internet the day you board otherwise you can't use the app on board.

1982:I-Drive 2007:I-Drive 2009:I-Drive 2010:POR 2011:OKW 2012:BCV/AKV 2013:BCV/VB/OKW, BCR/BWV 2014:SSR/BCV, WBTA/NYC 2015:BCV, BCV/OKW 2016:BWV, WBTA/BCV 2017:VWL/BCV, MED CRUISE, FANTASY/BLT/BCV 2018:BRV/BWV, AKV/CARIBBEAN CRUISE/BWV 2019:BWV/VB/EBTA,BCV 2022:RIV/BWV, BWV, VB/CRUISE/SSR 2023:Mexico, RIV/BWV, Med Cruise, WBTA 2024 BLT
Rockette is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jan 18, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lozzle09 View Post
You will love it, it’s hard to find fault with anything! If your husband doesn’t find anything he likes on the menu at the restaurant you’re allocated on that night then your server will happily bring something from a different restaurant! 😉

Have a great time!
Old 18 Jan 18, 11:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Lozzle09
Gone all Goofy

Thank you! I am so excited about the cruise! I was watching a vlog about Castaway Cay the other day and it looks so beautiful.

I think he would quite happily eat from the childrens menu so might try and ask the servers about that.
Lozzle09 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List