Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 30 Apr 14, 11:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Anyone just been or there?

Wondered what the stock of Elsa dresses was like?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 May 14, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have just come back but didn't notice any but I wasn't looking either. Sorry. X
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 May 14, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you xx
Old 2 May 14, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Jools
Imagineer

Unfortunately there are no Elsa (or Anna) dresses to be had anywhere

I have a cast member friend who has had lots of requests from friends of his for these dresses but he is unable to help at all as there are just none to be had the moment.
Jools is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 14, 06:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Dyer
Serious Dibber

I managed to get an Elsa dress from Harrods last week (they had Elsa and Anna in stock).

They charge £6 for delivery or £12.50 for next day. The dress is the same one as sold in the Disney store. Sorry but I don't have the number to hand at the moment.
Dyer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 May 14, 11:08 PM  
Link to this Post

I am so annoyed at myself. When we were the in Feb, they had LOADS on our first few days so I assumed they had a huge supply! How wrong was i as they were no where to be seen on our last 2 days :-( I much prefer the DLRP ones after seeing both plus we get 20% dream AP discount. I'll just have to hope :-)
Old 9 May 14, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
GRDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by Vici View Post
I am so annoyed at myself. When we were the in Feb, they had LOADS on our first few days so I assumed they had a huge supply! How wrong was i as they were no where to be seen on our last 2 days :-( I much prefer the DLRP ones after seeing both plus we get 20% dream AP discount. I'll just have to hope :-)

Hiya, we were there at the beginning of April. Also desperate to find the Elsa dress as it was all my little girl was asking for for her 5th birthday. I went into every shop at DLP but no joy.

Then on our very last afternoon, as we were walking out the Park for the last time I just had this thought to check the large emporium at the beginning/end of Main Street one last time. I had my friends we were with distract my little girl while I ran in and there was a whole row of Elsa dresses. Only about 8 but they had them in each size. I was over the moon! little bit of unintentional Disney magic

So my advice... if they don't have them at first it might be worth keep checking back! Good luck

WDW Private Villa June 2008
DLP Cheyenne nov/Dec 2011 & Aug 2012
WDW Private Villa Aug 2013
GRDisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 14, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post

Thank you. We are real shoppers so will be looking continuously. Hoping for some Disney magic for us x
Closed Thread