Link to this Post
Irishrover
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 19
Guidebook Reviews: 1
THE " Going Senile" Trip Oct 2015. DAY 3- MK

SunDay 3- Magic with the Misery Maker.

Woke up bright n early. The plan was get to park early early early as its Pauls only chance. He goes back to work tomorrow, now people don’t blame me, I can here people thinking “What a beyitch….. he drives all the way down there and now he has to drive back to work.

I know how it looks, but it just aint like that sisters. !

(sorry but I am picking up the sassy trailer trash stuff as most of the people Ive befriended are hilariously country and come out with some corker sayings… in return I educate them in the ways of geordies, “howay man divvent be such a miserable git, lets get legless” of course most of them just pretend to drink as southern women are very ….well , southern)

He wanted to drive, i even offered to pay for the flights but he wanted to drive ok? He’s had three holidays this year already and is coming back at xmas with us (flying thank you very much) so there is no shame here.

So we left about 8.30 , got into the car, then the rain started. Paul had to go to the petrol station and i went to to one of those huge chatty souvenir shops…you know the kind, flakey cups and Tshirts with DIZNEY OFFICIAl MERCHANDISE tags…. whoop whoop.

Anyway i bought me n Georgia a poncho, Paul reckoned it was a waste of money because the rain will only last for a few minutes.

Yeah Right.

So we get parked in Simba, heavens looking like they had enough rain to sink the bismark again, and Paul , well he was lucky I bought him a $3 plastic poncho (against my better judgment as he was being such a stingy git about ours...)
When I gave him it he complained it was a cheap one, up until then he was complaining about me wasting money….jeez they drive you round the bend and up the drainpipe don’t they?

We did a few rides without fast passes, including Seven dwarfs, Splash Mountain, Buzz (where paul got a ridiculous 999.999 points and claimed it was all his own doing yeah yeah yeah).…he sits reading his phone so much I think he looks for all the cheats at everything. Whatever he did he beat the whole lot of us.

Got in Haunted Mansion with a FP, grateful for it as the queue was a stupid 55mins. As it turned out we were flipping in there for almost 35mins, stuck laying back in those dodgy seats on the backward down bit. Not a great deal of fun at all really.

Didn’t even get a FP on the way out tho some people in front had, Boooo to you too.

Sun had come out while we’d been incapacitated, and we went to pick up a coffee and a cake to keep us going from Starbucks, well Georgia was just past herself, she’s been wanting a Starbucks for forever and like the wicked witch I am, Ive never let her, she’s already managed to persuade me into letting her have lip balms, and I guess this is the next step into tweenage.

She was delighted with her frappicino and trotted around with her almost empty cup for way too long.

Done a few more rides, don’t ask where or why,then the dry people made their way into the park and it got rammed, so time for us to leave.

Its actually Paul who is the wimp in this situation, as the rest of our trip will show when its just me and Georgia we potter through the crowds, don’t mind waits, ect ect… its Paul who is the misery as soon as one person rams him with a buggy or steps on his foot, or the most annoying thing, stops dead RIGHT in front of you for no apparent reason. So out we went.

Very very hot so we had a swim and a bit of a rest in the room and went back to the outlets to pick up a few things.

A few of our football pals from home (newcastle home, not Nashville home) were over, and Paul had arranged to meet up with them at the Embassy Suites. Had a good few hours chatting while I unfurnished the bar of jack daniels…

Rolled back the 100yds to our room and conked out.

Tommorrow- Pauls last day and the Florida Mall.

Irishrover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 15, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishrover
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Can anyone remind me how to make an index? Been trying all morning.

See I am seriously going senile

Irishrover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 15, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Ilovesnowwhite
Imagineer

Sorry cant help with the Index, Im sure someone will be along to help with that soon xx

Brilliant day xx Love your poncho red and spotty how rude not only do people turn up after the rain but they are dry too lol
xx
Old 15 Oct 15, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

I'm sure I've spotted an index now so well done you! Love Georgia's Starbucks accessory xx
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 15, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Tartan Tigger
Imagineer

Another good read 😃
All Star Music, All Star Movies, Pop Century, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, French Quarter, Riverside, Coronado Springs, Swan, Dolphin, Wilderness Lodge, Royal Pacific, Hard Rock, Cabana Bay, Beach Club, Contemporary Tower, Yacht Club, Boardwalk, Bay Lake Tower, Old Key West
Tartan Tigger is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 15, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Twentyyears
VIP Dibber

😀👍 index done!
Twentyyears is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 15, 11:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishrover
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
😀👍 index done!
Oh your a darling, of course now your gonna have to add the next 7 days for me

Old 16 Oct 15, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

Well you definitely don't expect October to be poncho weather!
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 15, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Milner
Imagineer

Another good read.
Hampton Lakes - October 2007, The Hamlets, Westhaven - July/August 2009, The Sanctuary, Westhaven - July/August 2012, Dibb Villa Highgate Park & 1 night at HRH - July 2015 2017 6 nights NY, 11 nights in Florida Dibb villa, Westhaven, Xmas 2018 Villa 1 night RPR 2019 7 nights in New York, 2020 Dibb Villa booked in Highlands, 3 nights in Cape Coral
Milner is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 15, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Cinderella
Imagineer

A great day!
Cinderella is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List