Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 21 May 18, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Squeezelou
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Sat round pool with a beer right now, overcast but warm, caught a slight bit of sun today 😀

DLP Newport Bay Club Aug 2010
DLP Disneyland Hotel Oct 2012
WDW Villa Nov 2014
WDW Rosen Hotel May 2018
Squeezelou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Squeezelou View Post
Sat round pool with a beer right now, overcast but warm, caught a slight bit of sun today 😀
I’m sat round pool with a drink as well ... sun is slightly out and it is hot! Happy 😊
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Stumps
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

We have had the day in magic kingdom today. Not a spot of rain. It has been cloudy but still very hot and humid. Much better than yesterday when we were soaked despite the ponchos been out!
Stumps is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
nsal0101
Excited about Disney

We are all sat by pools. Me too! Lol.
Rain has been a pest since arriving Friday but not really putting us off. MK was wet most of the day yesterday but we certainly carried on
* Rosen Inn@pointe May 2018...
Just hope they are not the last
nsal0101 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 10:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
We are sat around pool now, (17:42) overcast but hot. Been to Hollywood Studios today and got everything done without getting too hot and bothered so there are plus sides to the overcast skies.
Off to Cicis and back to HS for Fantasmic shortly, hope the rain stays away for that.
Have rescheduled Animsl Kingdom for tomorrow so will see how that pans out.
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 18, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyF1rstT1me
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We just landed this afternoon and have checked in to AKL. Weather muggy, warm and currently dry. Hope our first day tomorrow remains relatively dry. Just about to go in the pool to try and help us stay awake until we can legitimately go to bed. And can I just say Woooohooooo, can't believe we're finally here!
DisneyF1rstT1me is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Tweety1
Imagineer

Thank you everyone for taking the time to post. I (and I’m sure others) would appreciate your live weather forecasts
Old 22 May 18, 01:10 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Today (Monday) has been good, just a little bit of light rain mid morning but it didn't come to anything. It's still been cloudy, although we have seen the sun once or twice! Temperatures warm enough, in shorts and a vest still at 8pm. We came to universal fully prepared with ponchos, spare clothes & shoes but haven't needed any if it.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 02:29 AM  
Link to this Post
legallyblonde
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Good day today! Overcast with glimpses of the sun, but hot and dry save for a few spots that came to nothing and hardly noticeable! Definitely caught the sun today. Shorts and t-shirt weather throughout day and night. We shall see what tomorrow brings!
legallyblonde is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 18, 04:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr&Mrs4kids
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
Just back from HS to watch Fantasmic and pleased to report it was a lovely, rain free evening, all forecasts I’ve looked at today predicted storms this evening but that was not the case 😊
1998 Oct/Nov I-Drive & cruise (solo)- Oct 2010 Legacy Park villa(us 6)-May 2013 Windsor Hills villa(Disney 9)-May 2015 Windsor Hills Villa(Disney 9)-Oct 2016 Art Of Animation & AK Lodge(just the 2 of us)- May 2018 - Windsor Hills(Disney 9) Oct 2020- Formosa Gds Villa (Disney 8)
Mr&Mrs4kids is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List