Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Jan 20, 10:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmie2016
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ryles View Post
Called a local cat rescue. Absolutely lovely lady, she’s coming to get them. They are all so lovely, lots of character. I hope they all get a good home. What a stressful Friday evening! 😂😺
Your good deed of the day! I'd probably struggle to let them go. I'm a cat lady in the making with 3 of my own!
Old 31 Jan 20, 10:58 PM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

Mobile

So glad to hear they are going to be safe. I couldn't possibly put them outside in the rain to fend for themselves with the foxes, how could anyone be that cold hearted!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Sas
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Well done you, it restores some faith there is still good people like you out there. Nice to know they will be looked after and hopefully find a loving home xx
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Thank you everyone. They have been collected. Really nice, caring couple that obviously love cats 😻. Just so glad they are out of the cold and away from danger. I’ll sleep well tonight 😊
Ryles is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Ryles
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
the more I read about the RSPCA the more I despair
Seriously I was shocked! I ended up just putting the phone down on him after he said ‘I suggest you just put them back outside’ 😡🤬
Old 31 Jan 20, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

Well done. I am sure they will find homes very quickly, especially as its not kitten season at the moment, so not loads up for homes
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ryles View Post
They are very friendly. Not feral. I’m most probably going to take them to Battersea in the morning.
If you had been local (Manchester) I would of come and taken them in but good for you not putting them back outside X
Old 1 Feb 20, 05:41 AM  
Link to this Post
sunshines
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by duncanb View Post
Local cat protection group or let them fend , most likely feral anyhow.So wouldn't be good pets.
We got a 5 month old absolutely wild kitten that had been found with his littermates and feral mum at about 2 months of age. They were taken by a cat protection group. It took nearly 5 months of patience and love but he is now sweet and affectionate. Don't give up on them!
Old 1 Feb 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Thank you for caring xx
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 20, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
wifey
Imagineer

Mobile

Young kittens can and often are adaptable they will adjust to being house cats. All you need is a quick health check with a vet to determine age and health and then if appropriate find them food or kitten formula and a warm place to stay. Never let anyone say they have cat flu and are untreatable that’s not true they can be treated. Any eye infections can also be treated. Your main concerns should be over fleas and parasites which are also treatable. Get those kittens warm and dry first and remember if they have fleas one of the best ways of removing them is a quick wash under a warm (not hot) tap and a good dollop of mild washing up liquid worked into their fur doing the head lastly and making sure not to get it into their eyes and noses. Rinse well and towel dry. You will be able to keep them happy in any warm room away from other pets until you work out their health status. This is how most cat rescue workers deal with kittens when they find them. If needs be set I’m an instagram account to help raise funds for treatments and rehoming them when appropriate.
1998 Comfort Inn LBV, 2000 AS Music, 2002 Spring Hill Suites LLB, 2004 AS Movies, 2005 Comfort Inn LBV& Sequoia Lodge DLRP, 2007 AS Movies. September 2009 Port Orleans French Quarter, Yacht Club August 2013 "Club Level" WL August 2015, CBR Celebrating 26 Years Together October 2017.
wifey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List