Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 4 Feb 20, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Sleigh Bells ring are you listening? Day 14, cat cafe, Florida Mall and Boathouse

We sleep till 7am! First time this holiday!
Breakfast is Rice crispies for me and scrambled eggs for Richard.

We’re heading out by 9.30 as we have a reservation at the cat cafe to get our cat fix!🐈
We get a cappuccino and a latte to take into the cat room with us, total cost is $24 which includes an hour with the cats.

Cat cakes

I could have quite happily taken the little white one home with me! Lots of cat photos to follow!

We pop home to get some money, we’re off to the Florida Mall. We spend a huge amount of time in Apple discussing Richards options with his phone. It has a flashing screen which they won’t touch as it’s a non Apple one after it was dropped last year. He ends up buying a new one, I give him some money towards it for his birthday.

While he is in there sorting all the data transfers, I go to Swarovski and buy a pen. Something to note, it was $39, at the Outlet store the same pen was $49!😳
My pretty pen!

I also visit Sephora just to photo a make up palette as someone has asked the price of it!

It’s nearly 2.30 and we’ve had no lunch but are not really hungry so we settle for a coffee and a cake at Starbucks.

Home for a couple of hours and we get ready to go to Disney Springs with our opposite neighbours, we have a reservation at the Boathouse.

We park in the Orange Garage and wander to the Disney store first, a friend has asked me to get a t-shirt for her if they have it, they do so that’s one happy girlie!

Next stop is Jock Lindsey’s Hanger Bar for cocktails my friend wants to try a Fountain of Youth! Jim is driving so he just drinks water.

Off to the Boathouse and our table is ready.

Yummy bread to start.

Our friend Jim follows the keto diet, he basically orders two mains but has one as a starter! He has a salmon salad followed by a double burger with no bun and mushrooms. Me and Donna have a BBQ burger, Richard has fish tacos.

Everything is excellent and the bill is $132. Home to bed, it’s quite late for us! TTFN xx

Edited at 03:49 PM.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 05:37 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Aww those cats are so cute the tabby one reminds me so much of our cat Belle ❤️

A lovely day today, glad you got some fun time in there too as you've done an awful lot of villa stuff. The boathouse looks tasty xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
A nice relaxing day for you today

Joan
Old 4 Feb 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

We went twice to the Cat Cafe on our last visit. Really enjoyed it and would return again next time we go. I had thoughts of you bringing the cat home and at Customs..."Anything to declare?" "Meow!"
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by MarionG View Post
We went twice to the Cat Cafe on our last visit. Really enjoyed it and would return again next time we go. I had thoughts of you bringing the cat home and at Customs..."Anything to declare?" "Meow!"
If I thought I’d get away with it I’d try! That little white cat stole my heart!
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Bootrip2
VIP Dibber

Cat cafe looks great, love that idea, but DH not too keen on cats, and DD is terrified of them so wouldnt be good for us! Lve a good cocktail too!
Old 5 Feb 20, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
MarionG
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pussycat Doll View Post
If I thought I’d get away with it I’d try! That little white cat stole my heart!
Yes he is gorgeous, I'm guessing he as I noticed a blue collar. I like that they are all up for adoption too.
MarionG is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List