Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 13 Nov 20, 06:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile Christmas movies

Has anyone started to watch Christmas movies yet?
I have watched a couple on Netflix, they were terrible to be honest 🙈
I can’t wait fir the 2nd Christmas chronicles though 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Watched quite a few so far. A bit hit and miss and a lot of them follow the same formula, but seen a few good ones 👍

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Yes! I'm a bit of a movies/Christmas 24 fan haha.. Discovered it a few years ago. I've seen so many

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18

Edited at 07:15 PM.
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridadreams
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Has anyone started to watch Christmas movies yet?
I have watched a couple on Netflix, they were terrible to be honest 🙈
I can’t wait fir the 2nd Christmas chronicles though 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
The first one was why I got Netflix in the first place! We watched Elf in March - does that count? 🙈
Floridadreams is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

I've downloaded about a dozen from sky already! Might actually watch some of them this year, top of the list are 'It's a wonderful life' and 'Miracle on 34th street' as I've not seen either. Always watch Elf, Home Alone and Jingle all the Way over the festive period sometime, but for me it's far too early to be doing Christmas stuff.

Love that channel 5 usually plays Christmas movies every afternoon in December. I usually have a late lunch and watch a bit of each - all appear to have the same cast, locations and story lines
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Although saying that it's too early for Christmas stuff, the cake is in the oven right now!
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Not yet , DD and I have been doing Harry Potters on Sunday afternoons, we have two left then we will swap out the HP pjs for Christmas ones,movies ❄️🎄 and hot chocolate
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by archibald View Post
I've downloaded about a dozen from sky already! Might actually watch some of them this year, top of the list are 'It's a wonderful life' and 'Miracle on 34th street' as I've not seen either. Always watch Elf, Home Alone and Jingle all the Way over the festive period sometime, but for me it's far too early to be doing Christmas stuff.

Love that channel 5 usually plays Christmas movies every afternoon in December. I usually have a late lunch and watch a bit of each - all appear to have the same cast, locations and story lines
Gotta love a Channel 5 movie
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

I have started watching the Channel 5 afternoon one this week, getting me into the Christmas spirit.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Nov 20, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Bee happy
VIP Dibber

Bee happy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Me and dd are watching Jingle Jangle a Christmas Story on netflix we're 30mins in. It's very colourful,lots of songs but somewhat strange 🙈