Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 21 Oct 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
lorna_99
Serious Dibber

HS fast pass tiers... how’s everyone finding it?

So the new tier system has been going for a while now, I’m just wondering what recent guest experiences are.
Did you manage to get additional tier 1 rides on the day or not?
lorna_99 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 02:05 AM  
Link to this Post
guinness_79
Very Serious Dibber

We were in Studios today ... had Little Mermaid, Indy and TSM booked ... didn’t bother with LM ( however it didn’t expire so had to get it removed before I could book others) ... picked up a muppets, RNR and TOT which with some refreshing managed to move them consecutively ... we also Q’d for SDD ... posted wait time was 60 min- Touring Plans said it was 45 ... we waited 40 :-)

There was then a massive thunder storm ... so we ducked into a shop and I just tried for outdoor rides at any park- we picked up a FP for Everest which turned into an anytime which we used on safari ... then bagged a FOP... then straight after an Everest !

All in all a great day for us!

Edited at 02:07 AM.
guinness_79 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 04:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by lorna_99 View Post
So the new tier system has been going for a while now, I’m just wondering what recent guest experiences are.
Did you manage to get additional tier 1 rides on the day or not?
I don’t like the new system, it seemed pointless booking shows we had no intention of going to. However we had no trouble picking up additional tier one fast passes afterwards. This was second two weeks of September.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 06:33 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We were also there in September and were able to get further tier 1 FP. Usually TSM but that was our choice.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

I go to HS for the shows so it's fine for me.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 08:35 AM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

Managed to get additional tier 1 for TOT and TSM after initial 3. Be interesting to see what Disney intentions are after ROTR opens in December.
Old 22 Oct 19, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by guinness_79 View Post
We were in Studios today ... had Little Mermaid, Indy and TSM booked ... didn’t bother with LM ( however it didn’t expire so had to get it removed before I could book others) !
Im planning on not bothering with 2 of mine, how to you remove it ? If I remove it, will it still class as being 1 of my 3 ?
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Robblps View Post
Im planning on not bothering with 2 of mine, how to you remove it ? If I remove it, will it still class as being 1 of my 3 ?
I am not sure what you mean by “remove”, but if you mean cancel then no it won’t be one of the three and you would have to book another.

If you don’t want to go to the tier 2 bookings you need to either let them go past the scheduled time or you need to tap in and then turn around and leave.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

It worked better before with 2 in tier one was it I think (cannot remember but it worked better for sure as you could pick Slinky and Rock and Roll or whatever).
I am hoping it will favour those who are switched on enough to get FP on the fly so to speak.
Old 22 Oct 19, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Robblps
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I am not sure what you mean by “remove”, but if you mean cancel then no it won’t be one of the three and you would have to book another.

If you don’t want to go to the tier 2 bookings you need to either let them go past the scheduled time or you need to tap in and then turn around and leave.
I have no idea either, i was quoting someone else from earlier in the thread
Robblps is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List