Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 18 Aug 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MrsOrlando View Post
Hi y'all - we are not showing any refunds currently being processed that are that old. Please contact Simon@OrlandoAttractions.com today with your real name and order number so he can look into it for you. Thanks!

This is first date I received a reply from you. I have just checked my cc statement and still no refund. Mine is still outstanding from April.

Thu 30 Apr

Good afternoon,

Many thanks for your email and I appreciate your patience.

We will start the process for you in regard to this refund. There is no need to send anything back to us, as technically these are e-tickets, simply destroy them. We endeavour to keep you updated of the progress, however, I must stress that this may take some time so we ask for your patience as we are absolutely inundated as I'm sure you will understand.
cumbrian lakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 20, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Arrow

Originally Posted by cumbrian lakes View Post
This is first date I received a reply from you. I have just checked my cc statement and still no refund. Mine is still outstanding from April.

Thu 30 Apr

Good afternoon,

Many thanks for your email and I appreciate your patience.

We will start the process for you in regard to this refund. There is no need to send anything back to us, as technically these are e-tickets, simply destroy them. We endeavour to keep you updated of the progress, however, I must stress that this may take some time so we ask for your patience as we are absolutely inundated as I'm sure you will understand.
Hi y'all - I am in Orlando and not involved in fulfilling any UK ticket orders. Please send an E MAIL today to Simon@OrlandoAttractions.com - he is the office manager in Ascot and will be checking into your refund. He will need the name used to order the tickets and your order number. Alternately you can always give hime a call on 01344 887860. Thanks!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

Still no refund from orlandoAttractions.com

I have just checked my cc, I still have not received a refund and have now just done a cc chargeback.
cumbrian lakes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

I have just checked my cc, I still have not received a refund and have now just done a cc chargeback.
Did you speak to anyone at OrlandoAttractions or email as advised by Mrs Orlando? I was advised 12 weeks was the longest waiting time at the moment. Anytime I've emailed the reply was the same day with an update.
Mariesmith is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
cumbrian lakes
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
Did you speak to anyone at OrlandoAttractions or email as advised by Mrs Orlando? I was advised 12 weeks was the longest waiting time at the moment. Anytime I've emailed the reply was the same day with an update.
4 weeks ago he said he would mark the refund as urgent.
2 weeks ago he promised me I would get a refund within 10 days. Just checked cc again still nothing.
about 16 to 17 weeks at the moment.

I would not use them again or recommend them to anyone.
Old 21 Aug 20, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

Arrow

PLEASE look at the post above yours - I replied several days ago asking you to get in touch via e-mail with Simon Everett the UK manager for OrlandoAttractions.com handling your order - Simon@OrlandoAttractions.com. Please post saying that you have now seen our response. Thanks!
MrsOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 20, 09:31 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsOrlando
Imagineer

4 weeks ago he said he would mark the refund as urgent.
2 weeks ago he promised me I would get a refund within 10 days. Just checked cc again still nothing.
about 16 to 17 weeks at the moment.

I would not use them again or recommend them to anyone.
Hi there - we do not know who you are when you post on the DIBB Please provide your real name or and order number so we can follow up with you. As requested please send that info to Simon@OrlandoAttractions.com or call him directly. Thanks.
Old 29 Aug 20, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Just wanted to reply to update anyone waiting for a refund from Orlando Attractions Tickets.co.uk (OAT) I received my refund yesterday, approx 60 days total wait. Still waiting on Orlando Attractions.com
Old 29 Aug 20, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
wombat girl
Imagineer

I waited for 6 weeks and then contacted Orlando Attractions for halloween refund and Tony said he would make this urgent for me.

I have been refunded, and I understand they are inundated at the moment.

Considering the situation we are all in I will certainly be booking with them again as other than the above I have always had excellent service from them.
DLP 2018 - Star Tours - A solo story trip May 2018
ASM 2018 - It's Looking like a lot like a Christmas Wombat- Solo Trip TBC
wombat girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List