Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Nov 09, 07:48 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Hi Sarah!

I'm sorry haven't been on, our PC is currently out of action so me and Chris are sharing (fighting over) his laptop and he is currently winning!

This is the dress that I thought was 'the one' until I tried it on.

Here

Don't get me wrong it is absolutely stunning (and the most expensive in the shop) but I tried it on after 'my' dress and it just didn't compare! It really is true that you just know when you find the dress!

For flowers I'm thinking white roses with diamante, hope this link works! (click on the smilie)

edit - just checked the link and it only takes you to the website but if you click on bouquets there is a white rose posy...

I want different flowers for the bridesmaids tho - probably white hydrangeas Here

All links today girls - no piccies as I would have to save them on Chris laptop and I don't want him seeing everything!

More updates soon I promise!

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Nov 09, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post

I have really enjoyed reading your posts the venue looks beautiful, the cake looks really nice and i think everyone will love it. I am loving your colour scheme white and silver it will look very classy. The flower girl dress is stunning, i cant wait to see your bridemaid dresses. Your wedding dress is really, really nice no wonder you fell in love with it. When my fiance's sister got married she had crystals in her boquet, when the sun was shining they were sparkly and looked really pretty.
I am sooo jealous wish i was planning a wedding but i need to start saving to be able to afford it

Edited at 09:49 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 09, 12:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Ooh the dress you thought was the one is really pretty too, but not as stunning as the dress you have now chosen

I want diamontes in my bouquet too. We really are like wedding twins

Hope your pc gets sorted soon
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 09, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post

Your dress is really beautiful! I loved going shopping for my wedding dress. Next on my list is to sort out my tiara etc... Think I am going to rocks for frocks in Liverpool as they do unbelievable jewellery!

I have just noticed that you live in Wallasey, I live in Ellesmere Port so not that far from you. If you know of any wedding fairs etc... That are taking place - can you let me know and I will do the same for you. I am hoping they have the confetti wedding show at Liverpool arena again next year!
Old 22 Nov 09, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by joeyk83 View Post
Your dress is really beautiful! I loved going shopping for my wedding dress. Next on my list is to sort out my tiara etc... Think I am going to rocks for frocks in Liverpool as they do unbelievable jewellery!

I have just noticed that you live in Wallasey, I live in Ellesmere Port so not that far from you. If you know of any wedding fairs etc... That are taking place - can you let me know and I will do the same for you. I am hoping they have the confetti wedding show at Liverpool arena again next year!
ooooohhh a local bride yay! I will let you know about any fairs etc, am going down in Birmingham in March to look for a tiara, I found a company in the wedding magazinea whos tiaras I love but it's not something you can make a decision on until you've tried some on! She has a stall in Birmingham so am going to make the trip with my bridesmaid link Here

There's loads of gorgeous tiraras available locally but once I have an idea in my head I have to go with it or I will spend all my time wondering what if...!

ps my photographer is from Ellesmere Port!

Colette
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Nov 09, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Really enjoying reading about your wedding plans which sound lovely - love the silver theme and the venue is very classy indeed.
It will be our 15th anniversary next year but like you I had planned 2 years in advance.
Have you decided on a honeymoon yet?
Old 22 Nov 09, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by jlwatkins View Post
Really enjoying reading about your wedding plans which sound lovely - love the silver theme and the venue is very classy indeed.
It will be our 15th anniversary next year but like you I had planned 2 years in advance.
Have you decided on a honeymoon yet?
Hi Lindsey

Thanks for reading! Honeymoon is a bit of a sticking point at the mo - Chris wants an adults only beach holiday (we've never had a holiday like that without the kids and we've been together 7 years!)

I however am desperate to get back to Florida, as is Chris but we could never go to Florida without the kids!

soooooo I have 2 years to talk him round to Florida with the kids in Oct 2011! Thinking if we get a villa will be slightly more relaxing than us spending 2 weeks all in the same hotel room... we'll see

Colette
Old 22 Nov 09, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Hope you can convince Chris for the honeymoon in Florida.

Im hoping to get tickets for a wedding show in febuary, i think its the same one thats in Birmingham in march
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Nov 09, 12:20 AM  
Link to this Post
col2501
VIP Dibber

col2501's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Hope you can convince Chris for the honeymoon in Florida.

Im hoping to get tickets for a wedding show in febuary, i think its the same one thats in Birmingham in march
hiya wedding twin! I am sooooooooooooooooo hoping to pursuade chris that a Florida honeymoon with kids is way to go! have started planting the (dibb) seeds already ha ha!

Will keep you updated and keep me updated with your plans too x

Colette
Old 23 Nov 09, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Originally Posted by col2501 View Post
hiya wedding twin! I am sooooooooooooooooo hoping to pursuade chris that a Florida honeymoon with kids is way to go! have started planting the (dibb) seeds already ha ha!

Will keep you updated and keep me updated with your plans too x
haha well carry on planting those seeds and hopefully you will get your way

We want to fly onto the Carribean for our honeymoon, for some nice relaxing time together on the beach but will spend a week before the wedding with family in Florida.

I will post my wedding planning journal that i have been doing on another site here either in a bit or tomorrow x
Closed Thread