Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Apr 10, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by brer rabbit 28 View Post
Please can you add me? Need all the motivational help I can get at the mo. Been attempting weight watchers for a copule of months and now weigh more than when I started

Back to Slimming world for me as it worked before. I do mostly green days as I love pasta too much
Welcome! Slimming world is the only diet that has ever worked for me too! I do mostly green too, with just one red day a week for variation!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 06:19 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by aliscrapper View Post
Thank you for doing that for us!

Have just noticed that you do Slimming World too! Which days do you follow?
Usually Extra Easy...works really well for me this time, as I'm being more careful with just one HE A&B every day
Means I can eat the same as DFi and don't feel like I'm losing out
My biggest problem with food is portions so that's why I love it so much...you can feel so full up but be getting thinner!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Forgot to say, if you are mid-diet, when you post your weights this week, let us know your total loss so we can all know how well you've done so far!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Usually Extra Easy...works really well for me this time, as I'm being more careful with just one HE A&B every day
Means I can eat the same as DFi and don't feel like I'm losing out
My biggest problem with food is portions so that's why I love it so much...you can feel so full up but be getting thinner!
I've not given the Extra Easy a go yet. Really want to try it after the wedding to see whether it could work for me. Too scared to try it this close to the wedding; in case it doesn't work for me and I end up gaining! I guess I'm just secure in the red/green days as I know them so well!
Old 18 Apr 10, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I know how you feel. I went from red/green to EE and gained! But when I started afresh it worked for me! Strange

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 18 Apr 10, 06:56 PM  
Link to this Post

I know how you feel. I went from red/green to EE and gained! But when I started afresh it worked for me! Strange
That is strange! lol! So what would you say was the secret of getting Extra Easy to work for you?
Old 18 Apr 10, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
The luxury of red/green is 2 HEs, and when I went to EE I found that the hardest thing to get my head around. When I started again, I was just really careful with this, some days I don't have any HE! But trust me, EE is definitely easier, it's my regular home diet without the goodies so is basically me watching what I eat, but on a good week, can lose 3 or 4 lbs
It also means on EE you can go Toby Carvery and eat lots of meat, potatoes and veg and know it's all free! Amazing! Likewise with Italian restaurants, the only thing you have to syn is sauces in pasta etc, don't need to worry about just have arrabiatta or anything like that!
Maybe give it a try for 1 week and see how you get on, you might find it works really well for you!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 18 Apr 10, 08:02 PM  
Link to this Post

The luxury of red/green is 2 HEs, and when I went to EE I found that the hardest thing to get my head around. When I started again, I was just really careful with this, some days I don't have any HE! But trust me, EE is definitely easier, it's my regular home diet without the goodies so is basically me watching what I eat, but on a good week, can lose 3 or 4 lbs
It also means on EE you can go Toby Carvery and eat lots of meat, potatoes and veg and know it's all free! Amazing! Likewise with Italian restaurants, the only thing you have to syn is sauces in pasta etc, don't need to worry about just have arrabiatta or anything like that!
Maybe give it a try for 1 week and see how you get on, you might find it works really well for you!
I suppose it makes you concentrate more on what is free food and is definitely more flexible when eating out. Will definitely give it a go after our wedding in June! Thank you!
Old 18 Apr 10, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Forgot to say, if you are mid-diet, when you post your weights this week, let us know your total loss so we can all know how well you've done so far!
Hi

This is such a good idea - I've been super motivated all day after getting involved in this! I've never been in a slimming group before ever so this is all new to me! I just wanted to ask, I've been dieting for just about a year now because I started dieting for my Orlando holiday last Sept, and although I tried to stick to the diet I still put on a little between then and Dec and then I got engaged in Dec so I put much more effort back in to it then, so do you want the loss from a year ago or from when I got engaged? Also do you want the wedding dates too? wasn't sure and the threads got a bit long to read all the way through. Hope that makes sense!
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Apr 10, 09:28 PM  
Link to this Post
babycanaansmum
Very Serious Dibber

Hi

I would love to join in please

I have got my wedding dress - its my dream dress and I bought it as a sample in a sale for £200 - just got to get in it now! They can put up a lace up in the back but I want it to fit properly. I have lost weight successfully in the past with Weight Watchers but put on 6 stone when I had my son! I now have 1 stone to lose until my 'goal weight' but really I want to lose about 2 stone.

I have just started weighing in work again now after going through a very rough time and lost 3lb last week (very good for me!). I am starting Weight Watchers by myself again. I am stocked up on Snack-a-jacks and find eating cereal like Weetabix helps especially in the evening. I dont eat big portions but only have to look at food to put weight on! I am starting back at the gym Tuesday because they have a free creche and when I feel more comfortable in my swim suit I will hopefully start aqua aerobics.

Good luck to everyone - I hope you all have a good week! Dont forget if you have a bad day wipe the slate clean and start afresh - dont fall off the wagon! Hopefully we can all support each other

Sarah x