Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 2 Jan 20, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EllieP
Imagineer

Mobile

Just booked our universal tickets, thank you for the heads up.
EllieP is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
Helping Minnie

Just got 3 adult and 1 child ticket for 1658 Euro which I’m pleased with. Just a tip for those trying to link the code. You can’t do it in MDE App or the Disneyworld.com website. You have to go through the Disneyworld.co.uk web site then select MDE from there.
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 20, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Deek11
First POST

Mobile

Has anyone used Klook before? And how much hassle is it having e tickets?
Deek11 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 01:47 AM  
Link to this Post
JunglieD
I have Ears

Thanks for posting this - the offer looks fantastic, particularly when applied to the already discounted Universal Studios 3-Park Explorer ticket which are down to 265 (adults) and 258 (children). For my family (2 x adults and 1 x 6yo requiring tickets) it'll be 1,800 GBP in total for both Disney 14-day Ultimate and Universal 3-Park Explorer... feels like a good price when I've compared with rivals - plus 2% cash back with Quidco. Offer ends 5th Jan so I'll need to act quickly - any final words or warning? Only niggles from my perspective are the requirement to pay 100% upfront (versus 10% deposit with many competitors) and the need to collect Disney Tickets at WDW on your first day - rather than physical tickets... how painful is this in reality?
JunglieD is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
KemlynUltra
Helping Minnie

JunglieD see my post above. Are you staying onsite or already have a magic band? If so you don’t need to collect the Disney tickets as you can link the voucher to your My Disney Experience Account. Firstly you buy the tickets and they send you a code to put into a website called yourparkcode.com. That then triggers an email with the voucher attached. Then log onto Disneyworld.co.uk and log into your My Disney Experience account. Link the code on your voucher and that’s it you are good to go.
KemlynUltra is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 10:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Klook
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by KemlynUltra View Post
JunglieD see my post above. Are you staying onsite or already have a magic band? If so you don’t need to collect the Disney tickets as you can link the voucher to your My Disney Experience Account. Firstly you buy the tickets and they send you a code to put into a website called yourparkcode.com. That then triggers an email with the voucher attached. Then log onto Disneyworld.co.uk and log into your My Disney Experience account. Link the code on your voucher and that’s it you are good to go.
What they said! Thanks so much for helping.
Klook is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JunglieD View Post
Thanks for posting this - the offer looks fantastic, particularly when applied to the already discounted Universal Studios 3-Park Explorer ticket which are down to 265 (adults) and 258 (children). For my family (2 x adults and 1 x 6yo requiring tickets) it'll be 1,800 GBP in total for both Disney 14-day Ultimate and Universal 3-Park Explorer... feels like a good price when I've compared with rivals - plus 2% cash back with Quidco. Offer ends 5th Jan so I'll need to act quickly - any final words or warning? Only niggles from my perspective are the requirement to pay 100% upfront (versus 10% deposit with many competitors) and the need to collect Disney Tickets at WDW on your first day - rather than physical tickets... how painful is this in reality?
Its 8% Quidco. Do it, do it now.

We buy magic bands at Mco and you don’t then need to pick up tickets. Only takes 10 minutes to get tickets at will call so we’ll worth this saving. Seriously doubt you’ll get anything near this again before you go.

Edited at 10:40 AM.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
JunglieD
I have Ears

Hi KemlynUltra, thanks for your reply. We are staying off-resort in a villa and having never been before, do not have magic bands currently.

I’m keen to explore options for avoiding a queue on the first day so if there’s a way of getting magic bands and linking these tickets in advance then I’m all (mouse) ears... We’re not going until May so I have time to setup MDE etc if that’s required

Edited at 10:42 AM.
Old 3 Jan 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
fiffio
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by JunglieD View Post
Hi KemlynUltra, thanks for your reply. We are staying off-resort in a villa and having never been before, do not have magic bands currently.

I’m keen to explore options for avoiding a queue on the first day so if there’s a way of getting magic bands and linking these tickets in advance then I’m all (mouse) ears... I’m not familiar with what MDE means from your initial post on this thread? Is that the step required once you have the magic bands that I don’t (yet) have?
Mde is the app on your phone and the website where you book your fastpasses and character meals etc. You can buy magic bands at Mco which you can easily pair to your mde tickets using your phone in Villa/hotel with wifi and your good to use them when you go to Disney.

You don’t have to get the bands, doesn’t take too long at will call to get tickets sorted but I would arrive early on first day, ie before 8am to make sure your sorted.
fiffio is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jan 20, 12:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JunglieD
I have Ears

Mobile

Thanks All - I went ahead and booked this. £1,800 for 2 x Adults and 1 x Ch for 14 Day Disney Ultimate tickets and 3-park Universal explorer. Potentially getting £144 cashback too if honoured at 8%.

Will work out what the hell I’m doing with WDE/MagicBands or otherwise over the next few weeks 😊