Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 9 Mar 20, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DFussy
Very Serious Dibber

I haven't been that time if year, and i think its us holidays period. We have enjoyed staying over and express passes (you still q just shorter) , taking a break for a swim and going back to the park for last couple of hours to ride in the dark.

But if you decide not to i would recommend early starts, as you can get a fair bit done at opening, with parks busiest midmorning to mid afternoon.

Have a good trip.
DFussy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

When we were there in August 2017 the Express Passes were $110 per person per day!

So for our family of 4 it would have cost $880 for 2 days.

We stayed 1 night at RPR and paid around £250 (or thereabouts!) so it was a no brainer!
Old 9 Mar 20, 12:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Rawhide
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
When we were there in August 2017 the Express Passes were $110 per person per day!

So for our family of 4 it would have cost $880 for 2 days.

We stayed 1 night at RPR and paid around £250 (or thereabouts!) so it was a no brainer!
We went at a similar time. We stayed at HRH but upgraded to Club rooms for additional space & food & drink. Probably a little excessive for FOLP passes but generally totally worth it.

It meant we could do everything we wanted really quickly and easily.
Rawhide is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 11:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Lipz
Earning More Ears

I'm interested in this idea, can someone explain exactly what I need to do ?

Do we need to check in to one of the hotels at a particular time to get the 2 days of express passes ?

On the day of check out, can we leave luggage in the hotel while in the park ?
Lipz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Lipz View Post
I'm interested in this idea, can someone explain exactly what I need to do ?

Do we need to check in to one of the hotels at a particular time to get the 2 days of express passes ?

On the day of check out, can we leave luggage in the hotel while in the park ?

No, you don't have to check in at a particular time. A one-night hotel stay gives you Express Passes for the day you check in and the day you check-out, regardless of what time you check in. Not all hotesl give Express Pass though - only Royal Pacific, Hard Rock and Portofino Bay. Royal Pacific is the cheapest of the 3 (99% of the time).

Yes, you can leave luggage at your hotel.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Lipz
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
No, you don't have to check in at a particular time. A one-night hotel stay gives you Express Passes for the day you check in and the day you check-out, regardless of what time you check in. Not all hotesl give Express Pass though - only Royal Pacific, Hard Rock and Portofino Bay. Royal Pacific is the cheapest of the 3 (99% of the time).

Yes, you can leave luggage at your hotel.
Thank you for that, can I also ask is is just express pass or is it express unlimited ?
Lipz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Mar 20, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Thank you for that, can I also ask is is just express pass or is it express unlimited ?
Unlimited! I can't recommend it enough - and Royal Pacific pool/bar is *so* lovely
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 03:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Lipz
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Unlimited! I can't recommend it enough - and Royal Pacific pool/bar is *so* lovely

Fantatic, that works out alot better for us. Do you recommend the Royal Pacific ? I'm trying to decide between the 3 hotels and the pictures of that one did catch my eye.
Old 10 Mar 20, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Fantatic, that works out alot better for us. Do you recommend the Royal Pacific ? I'm trying to decide between the 3 hotels and the pictures of that one did catch my eye.
Not Tinkjon but I recommend Royal Pacific! We’ve done one night stays in all 3 and Royal Pacific is the one we’re going back to for 4 nights this year. It’s a lovely hotel!
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Mar 20, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Tigger71
Imagineer

Tigger71's Reviews
Mobile

Stayed in RPR for 2 nights n August 2019 and got 3 days unlimited fastpass which was cheaper than buying them for the 4 of us. Lovely hotel.