Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 10 Jun 20, 08:45 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Oh what a shame , I had a quick look too !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

nothing so far, I'll post as soon as there is. I have multiple tabs open but trying not to keep refreshing so I'm watching Frank and Ollie on Disney+
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 11:16 PM  
Link to this Post
dee slack
Imagineer

we've planned for 1 full day at Universal and possibly the afternoon if we arrive at the Sheraton early enough, but haven't booked our tickets yet as we're waiting to see if they have 2nd day free when buying direct from Universal for the early entrance, if not will buy 2 day tickets from a elsewhere
Disney Magic 1998*Rocky Mountaineer 2002*Italy 03 *Kenya safari 03*US S'west 04 *Dubai 04*China & Hong Kong 05*Royal Clipper 05*Sth Africa,Swaziland, Zambia,Botswana 06*India 06*Iceland 07*WDW VR 07*Tanzania 11*Japan 12*DCL EBTA 13*HK DL, Angkor Wat Cambodia,Vietnam,Thailand,Singapore 2014* DCL EBPC 14*Galapagos, Machu Picchu 15*DCL Hawaii 15*Australia,Bali 16*Asian parks 17*Alaska & polar bears 18*ABC's & Cuba cruise
dee slack is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Announcement made! Planned reopening is the 17th July

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...parks-july-17/
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jun 20, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
PumpkinCupcake
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

The article says there’s a temporary pause on ticket sales so I’m so so thankful I decided to go ahead with mine last week. Phew!
PumpkinCupcake is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 06:34 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Still available from Undercover Tourist or aRes Travel.

Don’t know whether to take the plunge or not. It will be 3 months from proposed opening until we go. Wish I knew how the social distancing guidelines would change after this period.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 06:53 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Ended up buying the base tickets for 3 days. We know exactly when we want to go to the parks just don’t know which one we’ll need to do on the 3rd day.
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 07:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Bad Pink Tink
Imagineer

I fell asleep so thanks PumpkinCupcake for posting and phew thank goodness I bought my tickets

disneyparks.disney.go/bl...parks-july-17/

Wed, June 10, 2020
Disneyland Resort Proposes Plans to Begin Phased Reopening July 9, with Proposed Reopening of Theme Parks July 17
Michael Ramirez
by Michael Ramirez, Public Relations Director, Disneyland Resort

Sixty-five years to the date after the historic opening of Disneyland park, we are planning to open our theme park gates once again on July 17, 2020, welcoming guests back to the Disneyland Resort.

Disney Parks, Experiences and Products today announced proposed plans for a phased reopening of the Disneyland Resort. Pending state and local government approvals, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel plan to reopen on July 23, and Disneyland park and Disney California Adventure park will plan to reopen on July 17. Additionally, Downtown Disney District will begin reopening on July 9.

Because theme park capacity will be significantly limited to comply with governmental requirements and promote physical distancing, the Disneyland Resort will manage attendance through a new theme park reservation system that will require all guests, including Annual Passholders, to obtain a reservation for park entry in advance. Theme park reservations will be subject to availability. More details about this new reservation system will be available soon. At this time, there will also be a temporary pause on new ticket sales and Annual Passport sales and renewals. Additional details will be available soon. Please check Disneyland.com for the most current information.

Once approved, the Disneyland Resort will reopen with enhanced health and safety measures. In addition, a Guest Experience Team will be available throughout the parks and Downtown Disney District to assist guests with questions regarding these new policies.

Certain experiences that draw large group gatherings – such as parades and nighttime spectaculars – will return at a later date. While character meet and greets will be temporarily unavailable, characters will be in the parks in new ways to entertain and delight guests.

Pending governmental approval, Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel and Disney Vacation Club Villas at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa are planned to reopen to guests and members starting on July 23. Plans to support physical distancing as well as increased cleaning measures, along with a number of other health and safety protocols, will be implemented as part of the phased reopening of the hotels and the Vacation Club.

Downtown Disney District will begin reopening on July 9 in line with the state’s reopening guidelines, with its unique variety of shopping and dining experiences, including the flagship World of Disney store. With the health of guests and Disney cast members at the forefront of planning, several operational changes will be implemented based on guidance from health authorities to promote physical distancing and cleanliness throughout the Downtown Disney District.

Additional information on enhanced health and safety measures and operational changes for reopening locations will be shared soon. These policies are under continuous review and are subject to change as the Disneyland Resort monitors conditions and receives guidance from health and government authorities.

Disneyland holds a special place in the hearts of people around the world. It was created as a place where family members of all ages could have fun together – a place to “leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy.” Sixty-five years later it still is.

It’s time for magic – and we look forward to welcoming you back.
Bad Pink Tink is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Jessika
Apprentice Imagineer

I didn’t buy tickets yet as at present don’t want to spend any more money on a trip that may not happen. We are due to stay at the Disneyland hotel and there is no mention of it in the announcement.
Jessika is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeymouseears
Excited about Disney

Mobile

If this helps someone, some suppliers are still selling tickets until their stock runs out
mickeymouseears is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List