Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 27 Jun 20, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jadepansy459 View Post
We are going 7th sept 4 nights and have booked the Radisson blu. Never stayed there so hopefully it's not too much of a faff with the buses.
We had a may trip cancelled and then a horrendous experience fighting to get our money back / vouchers for a future stay so we are just so excited that this one can go ahead and a little break to look forward to.
Anxiously waiting for this reservation system now !
Have you bought your tickets yet?
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Have you bought your tickets yet?
We are annual pass holders so will just have to book the days on the system when it goes live. I really hope we don't have any issues !
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
ElsasGloves
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We were booked for October but I’ve cancelled. I want to know that everything will be back up and running as normal (plus it was a trip for my 40th so I don’t want to have no fireworks, parades, limited restaurant capacity, masks, etc) but am thinking of rebooking for August 2021 instead as we’ve decided there definitely won’t be WDW next year.
ElsasGloves is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
jadepansy459
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We have EasyJet flights booked and hipark booked. 18th-21st August. I haven’t bought tickets yet but I’m tempted to book 1 night at Santa Fe which will include 2 day tickets and guaranteed entry. I’m just worried I book then flights get cancelled. Will Disney move our 1 night trip? I don’t know how flexible they are. Thanks
Hmm that's a tricky one. Could you phone Disney and ask what their policy is? I have booked a DIY , Eurostar , hotel then annual passes all seperate.. so if it was me I would just be buying the tickets ready to reserve early July. But I would just see what they could do for you in that scenario.
jadepansy459 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jadepansy459 View Post
Hmm that's a tricky one. Could you phone Disney and ask what their policy is? I have booked a DIY , Eurostar , hotel then annual passes all seperate.. so if it was me I would just be buying the tickets ready to reserve early July. But I would just see what they could do for you in that scenario.
I suppose I could buy them and use them at a future date, I’m just worried I don’t get the reservation for the two days we want in the parks. We were meant to go in May but it was obviously cancelled and planned to buy AP then but that didn’t happen so hoping we get to go in August!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

We’re booked as a package at Santa Fe, 17 - 21 August. We were meant to be flying from Liverpool on 16 August (staying overnight at CDG) but when I checked our flights earlier this week they were “sold out” which I’ve read is a sign that they’re cancelled and on further checking discovered that this route doesn’t start until September! So we’re now flying from Manchester, same dates. So glad I checked as apparently Easyjet aren’t informing customers until 21 days before departure.

I’m under the impression that because we’re booked as a package with dining, hotel and tickets I won’t need a reservation for the parks and we’re guaranteed entry? Is this correct?

Edited at 12:56 PM.
rachelhelen82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Angeshall
Trying for More Ears

Feb for us...

We’re not going until Feb half term (2021). 3 nights/4 days. Fly Monday evening, overnight at CDG and then 3 nights at NPB. We had EasyJet flights (to elsewhere) cancelled May half term, so it was a no brainer to flip the flights to another destination. We are restricted to school hols. Feb felt like the best option.

Hoping we can transfer to the Marvel Hotel will just have to wait a see what happens. Just excited to have something booked to look forward to and feel blessed that we are in an financial position to do so, I know lots of people are struggling at the moment.

Thank you for the thread, I know I will learn lots! Not been since 2018 and spent most of my time running (run weekend).
Angeshall is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rachelhelen82 View Post
We’re booked as a package at Santa Fe, 17 - 21 August. We were meant to be flying from Liverpool on 16 August (staying overnight at CDG) but when I checked our flights earlier this week they were “sold out” which I’ve read is a sign that they’re cancelled and on further checking discovered that that route doesn’t start until September! So we’re now flying from Manchester, same dates. So glad I checked as apparently Easyjet aren’t informing customers until 21 days before departure.

I’m under the impression that because we’re booked as a package with dining, hotel and tickets I won’t need a reservation for the parks and we’re guaranteed entry? Is this correct?
We are meant to be flying from Manchester on the 18th August. My booking is still there and I can go on and select seats but if I do a dummy booking it says N/A. No flights leaving that day. I can’t change days as we have train booked and overnight stop at Hilton all booked and paid for. I am wondering if this is a sign my booking is cancelled!
Old 27 Jun 20, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

Mobile

We are meant to be flying from Manchester on the 18th August. My booking is still there and I can go on and select seats but if I do a dummy booking it says N/A. No flights leaving that day. I can’t change days as we have train booked and overnight stop at Hilton all booked and paid for. I am wondering if this is a sign my booking is cancelled!
Oh no! Is this with Easyjet too? I’d perhaps try contacting them if I were you, although that might be easier said than done. Hope it all works out for you 🤞🏻
Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018
rachelhelen82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 01:02 PM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

Mobile

I’ve just had a quick look on the EasyJet website and it doesn’t look like they’ll be flying from Manchester to CDG on 18th August 🙁

Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018