Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 Jul 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Flying to DLP URGENT

Does anyone (who is an airport whizz) know if Air France flights are actually flying from Manchester to CDG please. We've just had our Easyjet flights cancelled and want to book A F but no point if they're not actually flying either. Many thanks guys.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

Mobile

Just looked on flight stats and there was a flight today with Air France.
LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
LLamb
Imagineer

LLamb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinks2014
Imagineer

Mobile

My daughter flew with Air France last year from Manchester when she went to Dlp
Tinks2014 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 20, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Fraggle35
Very Serious Dibber

Thanks all , just cancelled our Easyjet flights and booked Air France going and Ryan air return... lets hope no more cancellations in the next two weeks.
Fraggle35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 06:29 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Our Manchester flight for 18th August was suddenly displaying ‘sold out’ I had a feeling they were going to start cancelling some so I moved it to Edinburgh as we live in the north east so have to travel to airport either way. I hope your new flights don’t get cancelled now.
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

Mobile

A couple of weeks ago I moved my EasyJet flights from Liverpool to Manchester as they were showing as “sold out.” I’ve just checked on the easyJet website and it looks like that’s now been cancelled too - it’s not even showing a flight to CDG from Manchester that day 😡. Looks like I’m going to have to rebook with Air France. I feel like I’m never going to get to go on this holiday!
Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018
rachelhelen82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 08:16 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rachelhelen82 View Post
A couple of weeks ago I moved my EasyJet flights from Liverpool to Manchester as they were showing as “sold out.” I’ve just checked on the easyJet website and it looks like that’s now been cancelled too - it’s not even showing a flight to CDG from Manchester that day 😡. Looks like I’m going to have to rebook with Air France. I feel like I’m never going to get to go on this holiday!
Oh no, what date are you going? If mine gets cancelled I am going to book the paris Eurostar . I feel the same, 1 thing after another. I’m going to have to ring attractiontix to find out what’s going on as I have been sent the same tickets with different barcodes but I have already reserved my park dates with original tickets and barcodes. Just don’t feel we are ever going to get there!
mrsbenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 09:30 AM  
Link to this Post
rachelhelen82
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsbenny View Post
Oh no, what date are you going? If mine gets cancelled I am going to book the paris Eurostar . I feel the same, 1 thing after another. I’m going to have to ring attractiontix to find out what’s going on as I have been sent the same tickets with different barcodes but I have already reserved my park dates with original tickets and barcodes. Just don’t feel we are ever going to get there!
Absolute nightmare isn’t it!
Hope you manage to get your tickets sorted, we’re due to stay at Santa Fe on a hotel, dining and ticket package so thankfully that’s one less thing for us to worry about.
We fly on Sunday 16 August, looks like I’ll be spending today trying to get through to easyJet and re-booking with AF. We booked the Magic Shuttle at the weekend and now regretting it as their times are quite restrictive and don’t tie in well with the flights
Hope we both manage to get there!
Disney Cruise Line ~ Disney Dream 2013
Disney Cruise Line Staycation ~ Disney Magic 2021
Hong Kong Disneyland 2016
Tokyo Disney Resort / Disneysea 2016
NYC 2016
Disneyland / California Adventure 2018
rachelhelen82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 20, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
GjDisney
Proud to wear my Ears

I booked for October 4th easy jet Manchester

We booked a package deal with hotel ATOL as we heard about the cancellation of flights. It turned out £30 more expensive but the peace of mind that I don’t have to scramble if it all goes wrong for a new flight was worth it.

I’ve been burned on hotel costs after flight cancellation and booking separate before

Hope everyone gets sorted

Edited at 10:37 AM.
GjDisney is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List