Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jan 10, 06:57 PM  
Link to this Post
jellybean
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 3
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I've been following your thread and have been thinking of your daughter. These girls don't deserve to even go to school in the same building as your daughter or her friend.

You obviously have a lovely daughter to be proud of and I just hope she realises what worthless wastes of space these girls are and that she gets over this and it makes her stronger.
Our family - Oct 2010 // Sep 2012 - Our amazing WDW Wedding & Honeymoon ~ OKW, DCL & POP // Oct 2014 - Taking the baby for the 1st time! ~ OKW -- Trip Index // March 2017 - 5 toddlers do disney! // Nov 18 - DLP! // Oct 2021 - COVID stole our WDW return // June 22 DLP Finally
jellybean is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 10, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post

omg that is terrible!

bless her, hope she's ok! it makes me sick to hear stories like this! what is wrong with some people! i'm no angel and have had fights myself when i was younger but never in a group or more than one on one!
i hope the group who did this do get punished either by the police or the school!

i would be so ashamed of one of my children if they ever attacked somebody like that, it makes you wonder how some children are brought up these days.

good luck to your daughter in her exam and i hope things get sorted out.

love emma x x x x x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jan 10, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post

So glad the interview went well and the school are doing their bit as well. Hopefully the girls won't be in school too much longer once the police get things moving along - also peace of mind a bit for you that they are keeping them away from your other DD as well.

My heart goes out to you all, such a horrible experience but your daughter is being so brave and thankfully she has a loving supportive family around her who are taking care of her and helping her through this horrible time.

M
xx
Old 2 Feb 10, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post

update at 2nd feb 2010

so i have had a phone call from the police officer in charge of the case and they are coming to see me n kim tomorrow to update us on the case as its been 2 weeks since the initial incident. they did say that they had something substantial to do with the case today but didnt go into any detail.
kim is slowly getting her confidence back and althought he physical scars are no longer there im hoping the mental ones go sooner rather than later. im hoping her consultant can book her in for some counselling (she has been talking to our gp who she is very comfortable with at the moment).
Old 2 Feb 10, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Heather1957
Imagineer

Originally Posted by biquetwin View Post
so i have had a phone call from the police officer in charge of the case and they are coming to see me n kim tomorrow to update us on the case as its been 2 weeks since the initial incident. they did say that they had something substantial to do with the case today but didnt go into any detail.
kim is slowly getting her confidence back and althought he physical scars are no longer there im hoping the mental ones go sooner rather than later. im hoping her consultant can book her in for some counselling (she has been talking to our gp who she is very comfortable with at the moment).
Thanks for the update, can you let us know how it goes tomorrow.
Old 2 Feb 10, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
SPN Clann
Imagineer

SPN Clann's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 26
Guidebook Reviews: 2
I have no polite words for what these "ladies" are so I won't say anything! You must be really proud of your daughter for the way she is handling things Hope they get exactly what they deserve and that your daughter's lives get back to normal soon!

Also Chris that's a lovely gesture
2015 - Rosen Inn, International Drive
2016 & 2017 - Our HalloWedding & HalloWedding Anniversary, Caribbean Beach
SPN Clann is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 10, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post

So glad you updated I was wondering how things have been and couldnt find the thread (not sure why).
Really hope the news is positive tomorrow and your DD is coping ok with everything she is going through.
I hope you, your hubby and other DD are coping ok too
take care x
Old 2 Feb 10, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
evergreen
Imagineer

thanks for keeping us uptodate,and glad dd is getting better slowly but surely keep us updated
Old 4 Feb 10, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post

update 4 th feb

so today the police officer in charge of my daughters case came to see me at my place of work. she apologised for not coming to see us yesterday as a local 13 yr old girl died at the weekend and part of her job is a family liason officer so that took precidence.
she informed me the main girl from the attack had been arrested and had admitted the following on the tape. . . the attack was premeditated and planned, that there where 5 girls involved each with a specific role, that she was not sorry for what she had done and would do it again. she named all the others girls who took part and even bragged about the threats to kims phone and on facebook.
the policewoman then informed me as the girl had admitted to everything this went for her and they have decided to give her a CAUTION she has actually been rewarded for admitting what she has done (to say im a little upset and feeling let down by the justice system is an understatement) kim is absolutley heart broken that the main girl will not be punished for what she has done.The other girls are being taken in tomorrow for an "arrest by appointment" and will no doubt be given the same treatment.
I did get a little :angry: with the police woman and told her I wanted to speak to an inspector and discuss the way the case has been handled.What sort of justice actually rewards these girls with a caution i honestly cannot get my head round it. the police woman did say that the girls are "in the system" now and that was a god thing ? to which i replied "for who?" i just wanted to say thank you to you all for you support for my daughter thru this ordeal xxx
Old 4 Feb 10, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post

OMG thats awful, many ((((((hugs)))))) to you and DD too. You must apply for an injunction asap hun just to protect you all xx
Closed Thread