Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 24 Jun 20, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by BaconAndAvocado View Post
wow! This raises planning to a new level!

We don't have tickets yet.
I have bought tickets with Attraction Tickets, using the add on of flex cover (£10 pp) which allows me to cancel for full refund up until they are activated at the park. I am still able to link to MDE and reserve parks. It seems a good option. We were lucky to have the money available following refund of this years holiday. I am of the opinion that anything could happen between now and next year, good or bad, hoping that this new system is actually scrapped well before we go but this is my back up.

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by arielrocks View Post
There were some posts yesterday from people saying they were able to book upto Dec 21. Maybe it was a glitch?
I still have my old oct 20 booking linked and I can only book up to sept 21 🤷🏻
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickey's Magic
Excited about Disney

Mickey's Magic's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’ve just had this reply from Jeff Vahle although I’m not sure he even knows what’s going on!
Mickey's Magic is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jun 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I cannot are the booking system on the MDE app. I have a September booming with tickets linked for then staying on Disney property. Am I not looking in the right place?
Old 24 Jun 20, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Lau-nicole
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I cannot are the booking system on the MDE app. I have a September booming with tickets linked for then staying on Disney property. Am I not looking in the right place?
Try this 🙂disneyworld/park-r...-date-and-park
Lau-nicole is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 20, 11:51 AM  
Link to this Post
floridabride
Very Serious Dibber

floridabride's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
wow, so we are still in the planning stage, the chances of us getting the parks we want by the time we have finalised villa/flight etc is potentially minimal... how do you know what parks to book? are EMH out yet?

I am so confused!
Old 25 Jun 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
aprilshack
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by floridabride View Post
wow, so we are still in the planning stage, the chances of us getting the parks we want by the time we have finalised villa/flight etc is potentially minimal... how do you know what parks to book? are EMH out yet?

I am so confused!
No EMH at the monent.
aprilshack is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by scoobydooby View Post
I don't believe you can book via the app. You have to go onto the website.

Either follow the link provided by Lau-nicole above. Or go to the Disneyworld website, sign in, click on MyDisneyExperience, then select the "Disney Park Pass System" option in the list.

Originally Posted by floridabride View Post
There's no EMH or parties or anything at the moment. So selecting days to avoid EMH isn't an issue. The usual rules and crowd calendars don't apply.

At the moment, except for the first week of opening in mid-July, there's plenty of availability for every other month. Even Christmas Day - probably the busiest day of the year - is available.

The vast majority of guests are American, and the majority of those will only be booking park reservations for this year. And, I suspect, most of those are only booking for the next couple of months. If you are going next year, then I suspect you won't have a problem making park reservations.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jun 20, 10:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Why not go onto MDE to see availability, or does it only show availability if tickets are linked?

I’m off now to MDE to see what it shows.
The availability isn't shown in MDE. Instead you need to go here:

disneyworld/availa...gment =resort

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 20, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you folks. Booked 14 days for September 2021. Surreal. I hope it’s back to normal by then but if not they are booked. As I’ve posted before though I’m
Not going near Orlando until there’s a vaccine.