Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jul 20, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
florida girl
Imagineer

florida girl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
BA changed our holiday then it was cancelled we got our full refund within 7 days.

PI were brilliant we were given a full refund even though it was a non refundable booking.
florida girl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 08:02 AM  
Link to this Post
sixpence18
Serious Dibber

We’ve had a nightmare with Expedia who I would NEVER use again.
Despite flights being cancelled in March for a trip to Japan this year, I still have never been able to speak to anyone. Their phone lines have wait times of hours and hours which then just cut you off, and despite numerous emails they people responding say they can’t help you and you need to call. I never got a response on social media and there was never anyone available on their web chat.
It was very stressful as we paid for that trip using inheritance so I was desperate to get the money back.
I gave up with Expedia and perused the refund via my credit card!

Edited at 08:03 AM.
sixpence18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Flamingo
Apprentice Imagineer

Flamingo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We booked Disney hotel and tickets with ATD (now called Attraction Tickets I think). They were great and we had all our money back within about a week of cancelling. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Our hotel at MCO was booked with Hyatt. No problems cancelling. Again, recommend and would use again.

Flights were with Iberia (BA codeshare) but booked via Expedia. Currently awaiting our refund but have been told it could take 8 weeks. If all goes smoothly with our refund then I would use again.
*Update - full refund received from Iberia/Expedia within 3 weeks of cancellation.

Not contacted Holiday Extras yet to cancel LGW hotel and parking but I suspect it'll be voucher only.

Edited at 08:52 AM.
Flamingo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 09:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Jet 2 - Not Florida related, but they have been fantastic. Daughter had a flight booked, refund came very quickly once cancelled. Very proactive.

VA - currently awaiting refund, they have been awful.

Post Office Credit Card - Actually lied to me on phone about Email address for chargeback. Were insisting all evidence printed and posted to them. Had to speak to a manager to get the email address. That was 7 weeks ago, still awaiting chargeback!
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

Hopefully aer Lingus. Just booked flights for next year. Worked out cheaper than ba for this year
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List