Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 21 Oct 20, 05:06 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by meggy View Post
Went on Saturday, saw them but at that time little choice. Might have to make another visit!
Oh, we were in there on Saturday too, I was tempted by one of the advent calendars. Tell a lie, I was tempted by them all! The queue was a nightmare though so my temptation was overruled
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
We've used HC for year - all their stuff is great.

The best thing that ever happened to us was when we ordered a pack of their Salted Caramel Chocolate Puddles - hotelchocolat/uk/sal...l-puddles.html - and instead of sending us one bag, they sent us one box of bags.

I can't recall how many bags this was - 48 possibly - but we were able to spread the cheer far and wide!

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

The best thing that ever happened to us was when we ordered a pack of their Salted Caramel Chocolate Puddles - hotelchocolat/uk/sal...l-puddles.html - and instead of sending us one bag, they sent us one box of bags.

I can't recall how many bags this was - 48 possibly - but we were able to spread the cheer far and wide!
Well not THAT far and wide, clearly...
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:50 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
Why not have a look on the website might give you some ideas hotelchocolat/uk
yes I have looked. I just wanted some opinions on the chocolate and if anyone knew if the shops had gift bags you could fill.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Oh, we were in there on Saturday too, I was tempted by one of the advent calendars. Tell a lie, I was tempted by them all! The queue was a nightmare though so my temptation was overruled
omg dibbers pass each other in Dobbies! I was there quite early ( 10ish) no queues at all.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Originally Posted by Bozza View Post

that was a stroke of luck. I once did a click and collect at marks for 1 ultrasun lotion, got a box of 12! Was going to give it back but won't bore you with long story, assistant was so rude I opted to keep it!
Old 21 Oct 20, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

omg dibbers pass each other in Dobbies! I was there quite early ( 10ish) no queues at all.
About 11 for us, after dropping the boys at the stadium for football training. We were planning on getting coffee and a cake but the queue for the cafe was huge, and then the queue for the tills was huge too! We then tried Waitrose, same thing.

Good old McD didnt let us down
Old 21 Oct 20, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Princess Alison
Imagineer

Mobile

Recommend - their chocolate is delicious.
Princess Alison is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 20, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

yes I have looked. I just wanted some opinions on the chocolate and if anyone knew if the shops had gift bags you could fill.
We started buying HC a few years ago, usually as a treat, birthdays, Christmas, that kind of thing, and have always enjoyed it. But DH bought me a box for my birthday last month, and it didnt seem as special and I cant put my finger on why. We all thought the same (sharesies in this house apparently!) Maybe the novelty has worn off, I dont know, but that wont stop me visiting the shop next time were in the area and getting some of the other goodies. Its very well branded and so as a gift I think is ideal.
Old 21 Oct 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
TheGrahams
Apprentice Imagineer

I love hotel chocolat, if you sign up to there club you get a discount code for joining and at birthdays you get 5 off, you need to spend 5.01 to obtain discount.
They have gave me free items occasionally with card.
They give discount occasionally send discount via email to members.

Billy , Liz , Liam & Gemma
TheGrahams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List