Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 11 Oct 12, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Nights away from Villa ?

Hi Dibber`s !

My G/F and I are off to Orlando in 6 weeks , for 16 days ,
counting down every second...

We are both 24/7 carers to family , for the last 5+ years , and this will be our first ever holiday abroad together , Care package`s are in place , as we have decided we ARE going to have 16 days away no matter what

We booked in February , and now have a list of " must-do`s "...
including a surprise ( to the G/F ...) marriage proposal " board " held by a wonderful Dolphin @ Dolphins Plus during a swim session , all booked ready ...

So all this waffling leads to my question ;

When we have a couple of nite`s away from our villa , for the surprise journey down Key Largo for Dolphins + .

Would it be advisable we notify the management company that the villa will be empty ?

Thanks for any advice
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 12, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Sorry dont have an answer to your question, but just wanted to say have a great time and what a wonderful proposal you have planned.

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 12, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ELLENUT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by v8gasser View Post
Hi Dibber`s !

My G/F and I are off to Orlando in 6 weeks , for 16 days ,
counting down every second...

We are both 24/7 carers to family , for the last 5+ years , and this will be our first ever holiday abroad together , Care package`s are in place , as we have decided we ARE going to have 16 days away no matter what

We booked in February , and now have a list of " must-do`s "...
including a surprise ( to the G/F ...) marriage proposal " board " held by a wonderful Dolphin @ Dolphins Plus during a swim session , all booked ready ...

So all this waffling leads to my question ;

When we have a couple of nite`s away from our villa , for the surprise journey down Key Largo for Dolphins + .

Would it be advisable we notify the management company that the villa will be empty ?

Thanks for any advice
I was also thinking this as we are considering a night away to Busch gardens. I would say yes, as ultimately the Villa is your responsibilty whilst you are in it. In my opinion for security purposes I would let them know.
1992: Days Inn Lakeside 1994:HOliday inn Maingate East 2006:Pop Century 2008:Saratoga Villas 2010:Regal oaks 2013:Indian Ridge Villa 2015:BA Club,Disney,POR,Villa, RPR,2016 United business, Sunset Ridge villa 2019: Virgin, 4 Corners Villa 2023: CSR & 4 Corners Villa again!
ELLENUT is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 12, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
athurstance
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
You could do but I don't think it's really necessary. The villa is yours to stay in or not during the nights you've paid for. They probably won't even notice and they certainly won't mind. But if it worries you give them a quick ring and let them know.
athurstance is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 12, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Carberry
Getting Excited

I would also be interested in this too. We are renting a townhouse and we are hoping to spend 2 nights with friends in Fort Lauderdale so the house would be empty. We were wondering the same thing
WINDSOR HILLS 2015 CALABRIA "WISHES VILLA" 2019
ROSEN INN/ROSEN LBV/ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT 2023
Carberry is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 12, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post

just wanted to say have a great time and what a wonderful proposal you have planned.
Old 11 Oct 12, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post

We spent 2 nights away from the villa and didn't notify anyone. Congrats btw.
Old 11 Oct 12, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

We had 1 night away at RPR and a separate 2 night break at Madeira Beach, never crossed my mind to inform anyone... congratulations and hope you have a great holiday

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 12, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post

No need as said the villa is yours for the time you book it. you do not need to inform anybody of your plans you paid for it do as you like!
MC would not be interested and won't notice!
I owned STR for 22years but no longer rent out I never knew what people planned!

Have a great time.
Old 11 Oct 12, 06:44 PM  
Link to this Post

We usually do an overnight a universal and have never informed anyone. Great proposal btw
Closed Thread