Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 16 Jul 11, 05:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Really enjoying your trippies - you're so funny! My Dh and DS2 (10) are very jealous of you attending the Star Wars days at MGM - in fact, DS wanted me to point out that
R2D2 should be blue and a red one would be an R6 droid ( I am married to a Star Wars geek and he infected my son, lol)

I really understand the Lycra rant (terrible invention!) - lovely to hear about your 'breakthrough moment' - I've lost nearly 3 stone and used to be really selfconcious, I still have a lot to lose but getting older helps - these days I'm more relaxed although admit to being a bit scared about the thought of wearing a wetsuit for snorkelling with the manatees this year

Looking forward to the rest of the reports!

Edited at 12:35 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 11, 12:31 PM  
Link to this Post
LauraC
Apprentice Imagineer

Ahh - brilliant day! Some times it's nice to go off-plan a little. I did laugh at the maintenance man storm trooper though. Have you watched Star Wars yet?

Weird encounter at Test Track though - you sound like me. I always manage to attract the weirdos too!
Old 17 Jul 11, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loves_disney View Post
oh kelly my dear, i have never seen star wars before and even I know what a star trooper is! hehehe, can't believe they had them on the roof! that is quite scary!

what a planning fail you had there didn't you? sorry it was so busy! serves you right hehehe.

love your little TSM queue skip, same happened to us minus the badges, the CM just randomly took us through!

so awesome reading about your swimming revelation! so glad that you are happy with yourself! nice to hear about your fun pool times!

can't wait for more!
Ha! You think its a STAR Trooper too! lol. Amy, we have to make it our mission to watch these movies you know! Yes, epic planning fail so you're all gonna have to check it for me next time! Aww bless that you got some pixie dust magic on TSM too, it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy doesnt it?!
Still have a bit to go with the weight loss journey yet but getting there yes. Thanks hun. xx

Originally Posted by Bexxx View Post
I'm really enjoying your trip reports - so funny! And congrats on bearing all (sort of...) in the pool. Seems as if you've been working really hard on getting fit and healthy - and all the walking in the parks will have helped loads too. Can't wait to read more
Thanks Bex! Glad you are enjoying them, makes it worth it.

Originally Posted by *Zoe* View Post
Hey Kel

I've also never seen Star Wars, and nor do I care to! I don't know why, I just have never 'gotten' it!

When you were saying about Mike Wazowski I kept hearing Roz's voice in my head!

xx
HAHA I love Roz ''Wazowski, don't forget to file your paperwork!'' I'm gonna give Star Wars a go after this I think see what its all about. Hope the studies are going well, still can't get it to reset for Alex you know but Ill try again tomorrow. x

Originally Posted by Loupeylou View Post
Really enjoying your trippies - you're so funny! My Dh and DS2 (10) are very jealous of you attending the Star Wars days at MGM - in fact, DS wanted me to point out that
R2D2 should be blue and a red one would be an R6 droid ( I am married to a Star Wars geek and he infected my son, lol)

I really understand the Lycra rant (terrible invention!) - lovely to hear about your 'breakthrough moment' - I've lost nearly 3 stone and used to be really selfconcious, I still have a lot to lose but getting older helps - these days I'm more relaxed although admit to being a bit scared about the thought of wearing a wetsuit for snorkelling with the manatees this year

Looking forward to the rest of the reports!
Thank you so much! Keep your eye on the next one I've just uploaded - I have a small message of thanks to your DS. I wish I was a fan and had been here as I think it would have been really cool with all the stuff and characters they had.

Congratulations on losing 3 stone, thats brillaint and I know you feel nervous about being in a wet suit but I'm sure you'll look fab and WOW - swimming with manatees! That sounds amazing. xx

Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Ahh - brilliant day! Some times it's nice to go off-plan a little. I did laugh at the maintenance man storm trooper though. Have you watched Star Wars yet?

Weird encounter at Test Track though - you sound like me. I always manage to attract the weirdos too!
Thanks Laura! No, I havent watchd it yet But I will I promise!
Oh it is good to know I'm not the only one who attracts the weirdos! xx
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 11, 03:01 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
HAHA I love Roz ''Wazowski, don't forget to file your paperwork!'' I'm gonna give Star Wars a go after this I think see what its all about. Hope the studies are going well, still can't get it to reset for Alex you know but Ill try again tomorrow. x
If it wont play, don't worry! I think I had to swap browsers for me to be able to do it again (for my grandma)

I have done a some total of no uni work in a while, oops *smacks wrist* you'll see why when I get around to updating my pre trip!
Old 17 Jul 11, 07:38 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Zoe you slacker you! Only joking am looking forward to seeing why though!
If you manage to figure out a way for me to do the survey , give me a nod and I'll get ALex to do it. xx
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 11, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by alkel2730 View Post
Zoe you slacker you! Only joking am looking forward to seeing why though!
If you manage to figure out a way for me to do the survey , give me a nod and I'll get ALex to do it. xx
It's all updated... thought I'd better get my bottom in gear so I can concentrate on uni work again from tomorrow! In pre-trips!
Old 17 Jul 11, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
bel
Imagineer

bel's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Fantastic stories about disney buses - Im quite looking forward to them now (and DBF will certainly like the freedom to drink as much beer as he can!). Truly you should be a writer, your descriptions make me feel like Im there with you!

Im loving the involuntary swagger with fastpasses and I know just what ya mean

Poor you with test track though - Id love to know what happenned there!

Overall a great day though
bel is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 11, 09:11 PM  
Link to this Post
hross42877
Imagineer

Great Read!

Holiday Inn I-Drive (Honeymoon!) Oct2003 /Quality Inn Plaza Feb 2005
Sheraton Studio City International Drive Oct 2010/2012/2013
Animal Kingdom Kidani Village Oct 2014/2016/2018/2023
Atlantis Palm Dubai? 2024
hross42877 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 11, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Originally Posted by bel View Post
Fantastic stories about disney buses - Im quite looking forward to them now (and DBF will certainly like the freedom to drink as much beer as he can!). Truly you should be a writer, your descriptions make me feel like Im there with you!

Im loving the involuntary swagger with fastpasses and I know just what ya mean

Poor you with test track though - Id love to know what happenned there!

Overall a great day though
Aww thank you Bel! I'd love to be a writer for a living, that would be brilliant! I can but dream one day eh?
The Disney buses are somthing else and your DBF is just like mine by the sounds of it!
Ha ha, you have the swagger too! I love it when you can use them for busy queues.
I soooo too wish I could find out about Test Track and what went on there! What a weirdo!

Originally Posted by hross42877 View Post
Great Read!
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. xx
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2023 - POFQ & AKL
Old 22 Jul 11, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Lol oooppssss at the Star Wars weekend! I have never seen any of the films either so you are not alone. TSM is a fab ride and well done for winning! Haha these boys and the Dibb, Scott hated it when I won MIB with the red button trick

Perfect end to another great day. xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List