Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Closed Thread

Old 17 Feb 16, 11:05 PM  
Link to this Post

Disney refillable cup

Hello

We are going to WDW only on our first trip in April. A friend has mentioned getting a refillable cup. I've had a quick search in forums and see posts about a cup for US, but I don't see anything for Disney.

Could a kind Dibber help please? What is it, where can I get one, how much does it cost.

TIA
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 16, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

You can buy a refillable mug that is good for the length of your stay at a Disney resort at the food court of each resort. The cost varies depending on the length of your stay. I'm sure someone will be along soon with the prices. It can only be used at the resort you are staying in, it cannot be used in the parks.
There is a different refillable mug available at the water parks.
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 16, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MJ6987
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by 1sttimedisney View Post
Hello

We are going to WDW only on our first trip in April. A friend has mentioned getting a refillable cup. I've had a quick search in forums and see posts about a cup for US, but I don't see anything for Disney.

Could a kind Dibber help please? What is it, where can I get one, how much does it cost.

TIA
You can get one from any resort. Not sure of the cost but the price is based on the typical US citizen length of stay so it's a bargain if you're staying for 2 weeks or whatever.
MJ6987 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 16, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Caroian
Imagineer

They have "resort mugs" which can be used (and bought) in any of the resorts. They are included free with the DDP. Sorry, no idea how much they cost otherwise! They cannot be used in the parks though, and there are no refillable park options available. I believe you can get a refillable cup in the water parks though.
Caroian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 16, 11:14 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by bighal View Post
You can buy a refillable mug that is good for the length of your stay at a Disney resort at the food court of each resort. The cost varies depending on the length of your stay. I'm sure someone will be along soon with the prices. It can only be used at the resort you are staying in, it cannot be used in the parks.
There is a different refillable mug available at the water parks.
HI

we are not staying at a Disney Resort - just visiting the WDW parks, so any info about the 'non resident' cup would be fab.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Feb 16, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

there isn't a WDW park version of a refillable mug at all, only a waterpark version, if you're not staying onsite.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 16, 03:02 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyWannabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 1sttimedisney View Post
HI

we are not staying at a Disney Resort - just visiting the WDW parks, so any info about the 'non resident' cup would be fab.
Disney doesn't have a refillable park mug I'm afraid. You can buy one in the water parks (Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon) but it is only usable at those two parks.
Old 18 Feb 16, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Good to know. Do U.S do one then?

2016 - Orlando - Town Center Villa
2017 - Rotonda West, Gulf Coast
2017 Nov - New York
2018 - Bradenton, Gulf Coast
2023 - Orlando/Gulf Coast
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Feb 16, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyWannabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by *cath* View Post
Good to know. Do U.S do one then?
US and Seaworld you can buy a cup for approx $10 and then refills cost $1.29 + tax thereafter (I think they are free on day of purchase)
Old 18 Feb 16, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyWannabe View Post
US and Seaworld you can buy a cup for approx $10 and then refills cost $1.29 + tax thereafter (I think they are free on day of purchase)
and at US you can also buy a refillable park mug for $12.99 plus tax for unlimited Coke Freestyle use for that day, then on subsequent days you can activate it again (for again unlimited use for 24 hours at a time) for $5.99 plus tax.

orlandoinformer/universal...oke-freestyle/

We had one of those between 3 of us, worked a treat .
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread