Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 7 Feb 21, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
jenn8400
Very Serious Dibber

Simply be or M&S for me but they have to have the thick elastic waistband.
Old 7 Feb 21, 08:06 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

I love gymshark training leggings. They are high rise and fit really well (don’t roll down). I’ve found them to wash much better than the Nike ones I had previously. The material has a very slightly shiny look which I prefer too.
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
parisdisneyfan
Imagineer

I've got Acai ones which are gorgeous, not cheap but soft inside, nice and thick for walking, deep waistband and shaped well. Think they are only available mail order as never seen them in shops. They do great walking trousers as well, worth googling!
Old 7 Feb 21, 08:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I keep looking at the Sweaty Betty ones , they look good quality but bit pricey !
I have a few pairs of Wallis ones , really thick , good waist band and definitely pull you in
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

For plain black every day leggings I wear Asda ones, for a £5 each they’re thick & last ages and are high waisted. For sporty ones I like Lucy Locket Loves, fab sizing and some brilliant prints!

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Feebee2
Imagineer

Just a word of warning. Though Sweaty Betty products are good, their customer service is horrendous. You really have a terrible time getting a refund for a return. Read their reviews on Trustpilot.
Feebee2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 09:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

I am a gymshark - they are really high rise so provide great support and don’t fall down (I do a lot of high intensity type exercise). Their sales are pretty good.

For non exercise I found love leggings when I was pregnant and love them still now (the non maternity ones &#128514
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
disneymum
Excited about Disney

I live in my Fabletic leggings. Don’t roll down at all & sooo comfy. The ones I have at the moment have a really good pocket on the leg perfect for my phone x
2007 - villa Southern Dunes
2008 - villa Oak Island Cove 2016 - Last minute Bahama Bay
disneymum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Nicksgirl
Imagineer

Have you looked on the Matalan Website. When I was doing lots of power walking I bought some in store, they had a tiny side silver panel that looked really glam but practical. I bought 2 pairs and they fitted like a dream, I am tall and these were perfect. I tried to order 2 more but they have sold out, however bought 4 pairs with a little diamante seam down the side and they are great.

Have a look on their website, reasonable too. xx
Econolodge Hawaiian Maingate in its Hey Day ! Villa we won on "Big Breakfast". Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. POFQ/Sheraton Safari.The wonderful Al Qasr - Dubai. 2008 Luxury and Romance in the wonderful Maldives in a Water Bungalow. 2009 Burj Al Arab/Atlantis/Al Maha.Dubai WOWWIEEE! 2010 5nts Disney's Old Key West/Contemporary./7nts Universals Portofino. 2012 Al Maha Desert Resort & Spa,Dubai and Italy. 2014 -Norfolk, Sirmione Italy, Burj Al Arab/Al Qasr, thank you to my wonderful husband.x
Nicksgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List