Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 17 Mar 21, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post
puffer
a Friend of the DIBB

Car Hire at Sanford

Hi folks, just had to rearrange my trip after United cancelled on me. I'm now flying into Sanford, I've been looking at car hire prices and the only decent prices come from Qeeq or Discover Cars. Does anyone have any experience using either of companies? They seem to be aligned with decent rental companies but the old if it looks to good adage is in the forefront of my mind. I'd appreciate any opinions good or bad. I came across these companies when using Skyscanners app.
Thanks in Advance
Puffer

Edited at 05:52 PM.
puffer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 21, 06:04 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Sorry I hire a car every time but I've not heard of either company - but that's not to say that they're no good.

The first things that I always look for in car hire are insurances.

I found it difficult to find out how you added CDW with no excess. Even more challenging was finding how much SLI was included.

The only broker I would use would include CDW with no excess and $1m SLI but I couldn't find how you made sure they were included and at what cost.

Mick
Old 19 Mar 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
steviet78
Excited about Disney

steviet78's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Have a look at Virgin Atlantic. I have just looked at some dates in October and prices seem to be coming back down to normal (eg. Standard SUV for 2 weeks £470, I normally pay around £400 - £450 for this class for two weeks). This also includes insurance and I believe it can be cancelled if prices drop (although check this as I never cancelled a VA booking).
steviet78 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 21, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
DFCH-Andy
DIBB Advertiser
- DIBB Advertiser -

If you want to send me an email with your dates, I'll take a look at my offline prices... Prices I quote are fully inclusive of the required insurances, taxes and fee's etc.

andy@discountfloridacarhire.co.uk

www.discountfloridacarhire.co.uk
DFCH-Andy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Mar 21, 11:00 AM  
Link to this Post
puffer
a Friend of the DIBB

Sorted out by Andy, cheers mate.
puffer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List