Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 10 Apr 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
toots82
VIP Dibber

We booked a dibb villa (LIZH) and they've been amazing, full deposit moved to a new booking. I wouldn't have expected them to refund if we had chosen to completely cancel though, we would have gone to our travel insurance for that.
toots82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I’m so pleased you took the opportunity to defend yourself Moon, thank you for explaining
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Pixiebelle
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by victorbertram View Post
My insurance wasnt going to pay because villa rentals in florida at the time was not allowed and because of the ts and cs , but they relented and paid up in the end. Saying I threatened him is utter tosh and I will stand by what I have said .
Most insurance companies would not want to pay out if they could avoid it. Our guests that had to cancel all received full refunds through their insurance companies.

Luxury 4 bedroom 2 bathroom pool home with Gamesroom. Free wi-fi, cable TV in all rooms, covered lanai - 8 miles from Disney.

60inch TV in Living Room
Xbox One with 37inch TV and games
40inch TV's in bedrooms
Refurbished pool with colour changing lights and a friendly dolphin to swim with.

Guest Reviews: http://www.mydisneyfloridavilla.co.uk/3127/3257.html

Pixiebelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Ive just reported the post saying that I have sent threatening emails to the moderators. They are utter lies and I stand by everything I have said. This is the last post on this subject I will send as I can see where it is going.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
floridasarah
VIP Dibber

floridasarah's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Our dibb villa owner refunded our security deposit and the pool heating cost. We got the rest back from our insurance. This was within their terms and conditions as it was cancelled a few days before our trip last April. He provided a full breakdown of our payments to him which we could submit to the insurance company. I would not hesitate to book his villa again.
floridasarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
WindwoodBay
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Pixiebelle View Post
Most insurance companies would not want to pay out if they could avoid it. Our guests that had to cancel all received full refunds through their insurance companies.

Same for us those that paid in full I provided a letter for their insurance companies and all were refunded. Those that had not paid have either moved to a later date (some have moved twice or have forfeited their non refundable deposits
WindwoodBay is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rozzyb2011
VIP Dibber

Rozzyb2011's Reviews
We were very very lucky to have really understanding Dibb villa owners who have let us change our booking not once but twice with no charge and nothing but kind words and support. If we had to cancel I wouldn't expect the deposit back.

2016: Clarion Inn, Lake Buena Vista
2018: POR & Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2022: Dibb villa "Shamu villa" Sunset Lakes
2025: Dibb villa "Villa4Orlando" Hunters Creek
Rozzyb2011 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Jumperboy
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Wow Moon, can't believe how some guests behave and what they would put you through. I would certainly rent from you and fully understand that we are all in this together. Crazy.
Jumperboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
So the insurance company didn't want to pay but did
Can you name and shame them too please
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 21, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
Originally Posted by rnoon View Post
We are always happy to issue refunds when necessary in fact we were the owners that refunded moorlandman (the 2nd poster on this thread).
I can confirm that I received a full refund with no delay from Rnoon ( killer villa) and I look forward to booking with them again in the future ( hopefully not too long)
Moorlandman is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread