Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 15 Apr 21, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Saratoga Springs -2 bedroom balcony

I know that there's a balcony off the bedroom and off the lounge but can someone please tell me if it has a partition or does it run the length of the villa like the balconies in AKL and CCV?
Old 15 Apr 21, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

There is just one(quote small) balcony off the living area on the dedicated 2-bed. For the lock-off there is one off the second bedroom(studio) and off the living area which are separated. No access from the master bedroom to the balcony/patio.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shelle View Post
There is just one(quote small) balcony off the living area on the dedicated 2-bed. For the lock-off there is one off the second bedroom(studio) and off the living area which are separated. No access from the master bedroom to the balcony/patio.
Thats a shame, thats what I thought. Thanks for your reply!
Old 15 Apr 21, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Here you go.

Old 15 Apr 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Here you go.

Thank you! Rooms look really nice but DH isn't keen on the resort. Trying to convince him as I don't think we'll get CCV!
Old 16 Apr 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Just to clarify... The lock off's have 2 balconies and the dedicated only has one?
Old 16 Apr 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Also, just been watching some walkthroughs of the resort and it shows balconies next to each other with no partition. I'm confused!
Old 16 Apr 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Just to clarify... The lock off's have 2 balconies and the dedicated only has one?
Yes

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Also, just been watching some walkthroughs of the resort and it shows balconies next to each other with no partition. I'm confused!
Do you mean looking from the outside? Some are next to each other, like the same balcony but with a partition. AKL ones are similar.

ETA: it may not be AKL I’m thinking of. They’re like low railings. A lot of them are separate individual balconies though but again low railings offering very little privacy. It’s the one resort where we spend hardly any time on the balcony. The refurbed rooms look fab but we would still choose OKW over SSR if available for the extra space inside and bigger secluded balcony.

Edited at 11:26 PM.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
act1980
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by shelle View Post
Yes

Do you mean looking from the outside? Some are next to each other, like the same balcony but with a partition. AKL ones are similar.

ETA: it may not be AKL I’m thinking of. They’re like low railings. A lot of them are separate individual balconies though but again low railings offering very little privacy. It’s the one resort where we spend hardly any time on the balcony. The refurbed rooms look fab but we would still choose OKW over SSR if available for the extra space inside and bigger secluded balcony.
Yes looking from the outside there are balconies together with just a gap but no partition. Would seem strange to put 2 random families together if they can see each other from the balconies so I would assume this would be a 2 bed.
Old 17 Apr 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
shelle
Apprentice Imagineer

No these are separate rooms, the dedicated 2 beds only have one balcony. I'll see if I an find a photo but our last studio balcony was one that stuck out and then next doors balcony was the same but only about a foot away! Not very private at all.

Edited at 03:17 PM.