Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 15 Apr 21, 11:12 AM  
Link to this Post
#1
act1980
VIP Dibber
 
act1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 09
Location: Hampshire
Saratoga Springs -2 bedroom balcony

I know that there's a balcony off the bedroom and off the lounge but can someone please tell me if it has a partition or does it run the length of the villa like the balconies in AKL and CCV?
__________________
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 21, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
shelle
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 08
There is just one(quote small) balcony off the living area on the dedicated 2-bed. For the lock-off there is one off the second bedroom(studio) and off the living area which are separated. No access from the master bedroom to the balcony/patio.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 21, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
act1980
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
act1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 09
Location: Hampshire
Originally Posted by shelle View Post
There is just one(quote small) balcony off the living area on the dedicated 2-bed. For the lock-off there is one off the second bedroom(studio) and off the living area which are separated. No access from the master bedroom to the balcony/patio.
Thats a shame, thats what I thought. Thanks for your reply!
__________________
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 21, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
YorkshireT
VIP Dibber
 
YorkshireT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 16
Location: God's Own Country
Here you go.


__________________
YorkshireT is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 21, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
act1980
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
act1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 09
Location: Hampshire
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Here you go.


Thank you! Rooms look really nice but DH isn't keen on the resort. Trying to convince him as I don't think we'll get CCV!
__________________
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 09:57 AM  
Link to this Post
#6
act1980
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
act1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 09
Location: Hampshire
Just to clarify... The lock off's have 2 balconies and the dedicated only has one?
__________________
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
#7
act1980
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
act1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 09
Location: Hampshire
Also, just been watching some walkthroughs of the resort and it shows balconies next to each other with no partition. I'm confused!
__________________
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 21, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
#8
shelle
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 08
Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Just to clarify... The lock off's have 2 balconies and the dedicated only has one?
Yes

Originally Posted by act1980 View Post
Also, just been watching some walkthroughs of the resort and it shows balconies next to each other with no partition. I'm confused!
Do you mean looking from the outside? Some are next to each other, like the same balcony but with a partition. AKL ones are similar.

ETA: it may not be AKL Iím thinking of. Theyíre like low railings. A lot of them are separate individual balconies though but again low railings offering very little privacy. Itís the one resort where we spend hardly any time on the balcony. The refurbed rooms look fab but we would still choose OKW over SSR if available for the extra space inside and bigger secluded balcony.

Edited at 11:26 PM.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
#9
act1980
Thread Starter
VIP Dibber
 
act1980's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 09
Location: Hampshire
Originally Posted by shelle View Post
Yes



Do you mean looking from the outside? Some are next to each other, like the same balcony but with a partition. AKL ones are similar.

ETA: it may not be AKL Iím thinking of. Theyíre like low railings. A lot of them are separate individual balconies though but again low railings offering very little privacy. Itís the one resort where we spend hardly any time on the balcony. The refurbed rooms look fab but we would still choose OKW over SSR if available for the extra space inside and bigger secluded balcony.
Yes looking from the outside there are balconies together with just a gap but no partition. Would seem strange to put 2 random families together if they can see each other from the balconies so I would assume this would be a 2 bed.
__________________
act1980 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 21, 03:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#10
shelle
Very Serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 08
No these are separate rooms, the dedicated 2 beds only have one balcony. I'll see if I an find a photo but our last studio balcony was one that stuck out and then next doors balcony was the same but only about a foot away! Not very private at all.

Edited at 03:17 PM.
shelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Latest News
Posted in galactic starcruiser
On 5th May 9:57am
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will take Guests to... Read More »
Posted in Disney Wish
On 29th April 4:51pm
Disney Cruise Line will take fun in the sun to the next level on the... Read More »
Posted in Florida
On 16th April 11:37am
Disney Cruise Line’s recently announced “Disney Magic at Sea” staycation sailings will go on sale... Read More »


theDIBB Menu


Exchange Rates
US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.3792
Covent Garden FX  $1.3853
FAIRFX  $1.3800
John Lewis  $1.3783
M&S  $1.3601
Sainsburys  $1.3761
TESCO  $1.3793
Travelex  $1.3705
Updated: 06:31 16/05/2021
Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.1359
Covent Garden FX  €1.1406
FAIRFX  €1.1400
John Lewis  €1.1357
M&S  €1.1196
Sainsburys  €1.1332
TESCO  €1.1360
Travelex  €1.1319
Updated: 06:31 16/05/2021

DIBB Premium Membership
Did you know you can help support theDIBB with Premium Membership?

Check out this link for more information and benefits, such as...

"No adverts on theDIBB Forums"

Upgrade Now



X