Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 30 Mar 21, 02:36 PM  
Link to this Post
doradaxplorer
Imagineer

doradaxplorer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 21
Booking Parks?

Hi, we are booked to go at the end of November, my nephew is also booked around the similar time, his telling me I need to call Disney up and book the parks as some are already full, I have not heard of this before, could anyone confirm this and also tell me what I need to do, I haven’t booked my tickets yet, my nephew has told me to also do that now?
doradaxplorer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 21, 02:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Lorbs
Excited about Disney

Hi, we are also going in November. We are booked with Virgin Holidays and don't get the park tickets until we pay the balance 2 months before. A lot of people will be in the same situation. The first 3 weeks in November are relatively quiet but gets busier for Thanksgiving which is on the 24th Nov this year, maybe he is talking about that weekend.
Lorbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 21, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post
doradaxplorer
Imagineer

doradaxplorer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 21
I have booked with BA without tickets, I’m assuming I can buy them myself now and book?
doradaxplorer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 21, 03:52 PM  
Link to this Post
DorsetSeasider
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by doradaxplorer View Post
Hi, we are booked to go at the end of November, my nephew is also booked around the similar time, his telling me I need to call Disney up and book the parks as some are already full, I have not heard of this before, could anyone confirm this and also tell me what I need to do, I haven’t booked my tickets yet, my nephew has told me to also do that now?
Unless I have read your question wrong, you can just check availability of parks here: disneyworld/availa... ment=tickets and when I checked just a minute ago, there is no availability issue for November.
DorsetSeasider is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
bronny
VIP Dibber

Mobile

None of the parks are full in November. As someone else said it’s easy to check availability. I’ve seen so much scaremongering around park bookings and it’s really unnecessary. If you are there over Thanksgiving I wouldn’t leave it too late but certainly no need to panic at this point.
POFQ December 2016
POFQ and Eagle Pointe - Sep 2018
Briar Grove villa, Hard Rock, wilderness lodge and Miami twice Christmas 2019

bronny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 21, 05:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

When you do come to book parks, you do it online, not over the phone. You won’t be able to book until you have bought your tickets, but as mentioned there is no immediate rush.
Claudette is online now Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Apr 21, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Zummerzet
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Lorbs View Post
Hi, we are also going in November. We are booked with Virgin Holidays and don't get the park tickets until we pay the balance 2 months before.
Not strictly true, unless you only pay the deposit now and the rest 2 months before. We booked at the weekend, to go June next year, and have paid an extra £600 on top of the £350 deposit, which is enough to cover the cost of our park tickets. This has automatically triggered the release of our Disney tickets, which we've linked to our My Disney Experience and have booked all our park days. As others have said, there is LOADS of availability at the moment, so no need to panic.
2016 Sequoia Lodge DLP
2022 Hilton Bonnet Creek
Zummerzet is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List