Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 6 Apr 21, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

What would you keep from the last year?

Of course, most of it has been a word that will get blanked out if I use it on here and we can't wait to see some kind of normality again BUT are there any elements that you would like to keep?

For me, it's social distancing! I love that people have to keep 2 meters away from me and I'd be happy to keep that long term

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

I think most people will say they don’t want anything to stay from the last year and that’s understandable. However, I will try to put a positive thought and say I would like to keep in touch with friends and family more, even though we’ve not been able to see each other I’ve messaged/phoned family and friends far more this past year to check they are ok and to just have a chat. Often life is busy and we take family for granted, this has taught me to value them more

I will also use hand sanitiser more. I think it makes sense to use it going in and out of shops etc. Not just for Covid, but all the other viruses and germs we come into contact with. It’s such a simple thing to do.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I’d keep all the food we have consumed but unfortunately I have got fat. I wish I could eat it all and be slim!
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
2waterford
VIP Dibber

Last year at the start for 10 weeks all 4 of our now adult children were back living at home, it was very hard at times with 6 adults in the house but we were all safe, roof over our head and warm and plenty food on the table, oldest ds getting married in a few weeks and they have their own place now so I will never have them all living at home At again, so will cherish those memories of 2020.
2waterford is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Working from home, I save significant money, and gain hours back each day. I then have flexibility re my exercise, walking the dog and riding the horse.

And the dog loves the company
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:45 AM  
Link to this Post
maidmarian
Imagineer

Mobile

Definitely the sanitiser and cleaning trolley handles, but apart from that it can bog off 😂
maidmarian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
PoohBears#1fan
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mitch84 View Post
Working from home, I save significant money, and gain hours back each day. I then have flexibility re my exercise, walking the dog and riding the horse.

And the dog loves the company
Oh the poor dogs, it's going to hit them hard when everyone is back in their workplaces!

My DH has been working from him since last March, so ours have really got used to having him around. Poor pups

Wild Africa Trek photo report

PoohBears#1fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
loola30
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by maidmarian View Post
Definitely the sanitiser and cleaning trolley handles, but apart from that it can bog off 😂
The term 'bog off' is really quite under-used!
loola30 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mickeyspal
Imagineer

Absolutely nothing
mickeyspal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
kaiser7
Excited about Disney

Absolutely sod all.
kaiser7 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List